Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BlizzCast episode 10 released

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BlizzCast episode 10 released

Zarhym has announced on the forums that BlizzCast episode 10 is out right now for your

listening pleasure. In the official podcast, he talks with Lead Encounter Designer Scott

Mercer and Senior Game Designer Dave Maldonado about patch 3.2 and the Argent Tournament

instances released with it. Strangely, it sounds like the podcast was actually recorded

before the release, but of course now everyone knows that we fight the Black Knight in the

5-man and what the dailies are all about. Especially if you've been paying close attention

to the testing on the PTR, lots of the "news" about patch 3.2 won't be all that surprising.

I know there are so many wow accounts online seller. I chose the site called ugamegold. If

you want to know about wow accounts you can contact me here and I will tell you all that I

know.