Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW May Go F2P In the future?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW May Go F2P In the future?

Source:

Quote what the lead designer for WoW - Tom Chilton said:

Quote:
I certainly think it's possible that we could do some kind of micro-transaction stuff. Whether or not World of Warcraft ever goes the direction of, I guess like Anarchy Online has gone the direction of going free-to-play with micro-transactions. Whether we ever shift to a free-to-play model is really too hard to say at this point. Anything I say now could easily five years from now end up seeming like, oh my gosh, that was an incredibly dumb thing to say, how naive!

Similar Threads
Sea and it's future
I won't add a poll i want reasoned feedback. What do you think? I think we should support him and be nice. His work was the best we've ever seen...
101 Replies - Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions
Future Of End
Future Of End Also ich hab da so neue p server gesucht und soga einen gefunden . Der ziehmlich neu ist und GEIL Keinerlei bugs...
8 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Future 2
Hallo alle mit einander So hab da ein paar fragen wann sol dieser p server raus und mitte oktober is schon überschriten ne also so langsam mach...
4 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
The best future bot
Did u all notice when u make character and write in it the client dissagree if anyone made a hack that make the client make the charcter normal with...
5 Replies - EO PServer Hosting