Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Temporary banned account(hacked)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Temporary banned account(hacked)

Got this email yesterday and today morning I did the account recovery but my account is still banned. Any idea how long it takes till it gets unbanned?

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account WOW1 has been accessed/compromised by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use ().

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

Please keep this email for your reference until the account recovery process has been completed.

Old   #2
Frosty the Snowman

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,391
Are you still able to log into your Battle.Net-Account?