Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Temporary banned account(hacked)

Discussion on Temporary banned account(hacked) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Temporary banned account(hacked)

Got this email yesterday and today morning I did the account recovery but my account is still banned. Any idea how long it takes till it gets unbanned?

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account WOW1 has been accessed/compromised by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use ().

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

Please keep this email for your reference until the account recovery process has been completed.
Old 07/29/2013, 23:34   #2

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
Are you still able to log into your Battle.Net-Account?