Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swimming

Discussion on swimming within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
swimming

i goed swim with my tauren ->UD male model and then it DC no idea why. i cant come out of the water cuz DC every time i go to swim

any solution ?
Old 07/02/2009, 07:36   #2

reeeeeeeee

maybe check your internet connection
Old 07/02/2009, 07:42   #3

can barber crash the model ?
Old 07/03/2009, 22:14   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoIt] Swimming and Diving
03/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Simple script to swim in circles while diving and circling, based on builder42's idea. It's untested, the delay between space down and space up may need to be shaved down, because if it jumps into the air after surfacing, it'll submerge you again. WinWaitActive( "Darkfall Online" ) Sleep( 2000 ) Send( "{W DOWN}" ) Sleep( 100 ) Send( "{LEFT DOWN}" ) Sleep( 1000 ) While 1 Send( "C" )
Swimming in air glitch (new)
09/22/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Its getting patched very soon.. so enjoy it while you can. YouTube - Swimming in air glitch 2.1.2
Swimming in the air 2.1
09/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Well I found this exploit when the previous swimming in the air exploit was nerfed. This is a new way to swim in the air....but i've been notified that this has been fixed in 2.2 so use it as much as u can before it is nerfed again. -Duel a priest -mount and fly up a bit -have the priest start casting MC -As SOON as the MC hits dismount (I count down from 3 after he starts casting it mods might help) -After u get rid of the flight buff spam jump and have priest spam jump too for good...
Stand while swimming
11/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
i think, it's client-side only, but anyway: 1. start to mount. 2. when you are almost mounted,disable your internet-connection. 3. jump into the water. 4. enable your internet-connection. (emotes like /sit or /dance don't work ;_; )
max swimming skill - afk [ENG]
11/26/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This macro was made using ACTool, you can download ACTool at the following URL if you don't have it: http://www.actool.net/ **IMPORTANT, ADD A BINDING TO KEY "F12" FOR YOUR "AUTO RUN" SKILL IN YOUR EQ2 CONTROL OPTIONS TO USE THIS MACRO** Simple little macro, yet extremely helpful........to help you max out your swimming skills while you are afk. Just find a body of water where there are no aggro mobs (even somewhere like Sunken City docks works great), and just run this macro. Left for...