Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im confused with WPE pro

Discussion on Im confused with WPE pro within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im confused with WPE pro

On WPE pro im cant quite figure out why have this problem.

when you press play and perform an action in game, then press stop you should get a little packet list file but when i press stop it does absolutely nothing.

im just not getting the list that will let me see is being done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im confused?
08/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
So I rewritten my start npc for my third reborn quest, ive added a my.char additem thing that i think should work (if not tell me) it debuggs and builds fine, added the npc in npc.txt, but in game i can speak to the npc :s anybody know why? Atm the item im trying to add is a Panacea until i know how to make the items i need. Here is some pictures: http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad100/qdex_pho to/untitled1-5.jpg http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad100/qdex_pho to/untitled2-5.jpg...
Safe Mode :confused::confused::confused:
07/16/2010 - Technical Support - 20 Replies
Heey ich weiss irgendwie nicht wie ich Safe Mode starten kann,ich habe es schon versucht beim starten F8 oder F5 zu drücken. Aber es passiert immernoch nichts. Kann mir da jemand helfen ? Währe echt nett und bekommt natürlich auch ein Thanks + iTrader wenn alles geklappt hat. PPS:Habe eine Logitech Tastatur. wenn´s weiterhilft :confused::confused::confused:
:confused::confused: Rates ändern :confused::confused:
03/06/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 7 Replies
Hallo epvp. Folgendes:Ich wollte meine Rates so ändenr wie auf Doofmt2 oder ShenShi. Irgednjemand sagste was von event oder so. ICh will nur wissen wie man sie PERMANENT ändert und nicht /priv_empire ...
AutoStiger for 800*600:confused::confused::confused:
12/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
If anyone got a AutoStiger for Window 800*600 tell me it or send me a Link where i can download it THX :handsdown:
Rather confused...
10/30/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Okay well i'm having a bit of trouble. I'm interested in vac hacking and maybe speed, name, and wall hacking but i just don't understand the mess of .ctx and all of that junk that is up. Can someone please instruct me on a very good vac hack and how to use it and install it Ty!