Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wowscape donor paypal trick

Discussion on wowscape donor paypal trick within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

weis vielleicht jemand wie bei wowscape der donor bug mit paypal geht ?
Old 03/29/2009, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
ich habe jetzt geschafft das mit dem trick aber ich werde dann nach 5 minuten gebannt :/ weis vill einer wie man das verhindern kann ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Wowgasm]free donor
04/23/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
I dont know if this is usefull or not, because i dont have paypal and cant test it. Anyway if you go to the donation site on wowgasm, you can change the cost of any donor item by simply editing the source. To do so change the value of the variable "amount" and click the donate button. Then you will end up here(apperantly it doesnt work with amount=0): ImageShack - Image Hosting :: loleyt.png =>profit?
myth war 2 gold for wowscape/2bitgaming donor account
12/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
15 Million On Myth War 2, online mmorpg > mw2.igg.com Im looking for someone that wants to trade a WoWscape donor account for 15 million gold on myth war 2 its not hard to get gold takes about 1 hour to get about 1m but i cant be stuffed to do so im selling the donor account for 15 million witch has -warroir HD duel 2h weapons with All Assessories - tanking/dps sets - rogue, HD All Assessories / weapons - Pally HD All Assessories / weapons
[WTS] donor account on Wowscape.
06/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
the account has a half donor rogue wich i spent about 300 usd on. has a good reputation and comes with 6 other chars with partial donor items on them.
wowscape für 1 cent donor sachen
04/01/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
hallo,immer wenn ich mir mit dem paypal bug donor sachen holle werde ich immer nachdem ich mich auslogge un wieder einloggen will gebannt :/ weis vielleicht jemand wie man das verhindern kann das man gebannt wird ? :/
03/25/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
weis vielleicht jemand wie bei wowscape der donor paypal trick geht ?