Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoWScape Gold For Sale

Discussion on WoWScape Gold For Sale within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoWScape Gold For Sale

Hi guys I have a considerable amount of gold on wowscape and am trying to raise some funds for donar items, if your intrested in purchasing some very cheap gold ($1=10k) let me know transactions via paypal.
Old 03/09/2009, 13:34   #2

WoWScape scammed me. not funny. so i scammed them
Old 03/10/2009, 04:08   #3

lol really what happened?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have many chip and gold, and I want sale chips and gold best for you.
03/21/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm a sellers, my chips and gold are the best for you I can check balance in chips and gold ,balance will be as you like and price agreements if u buy over 50, I will sell for you good cheap, good price I only accept payment with LibertyReserve
myth war 2 gold for wowscape/2bitgaming donor account
12/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
15 Million On Myth War 2, online mmorpg > mw2.igg.com Im looking for someone that wants to trade a WoWscape donor account for 15 million gold on myth war 2 its not hard to get gold takes about 1 hour to get about 1m but i cant be stuffed to do so im selling the donor account for 15 million witch has -warroir HD duel 2h weapons with All Assessories - tanking/dps sets - rogue, HD All Assessories / weapons - Pally HD All Assessories / weapons
ROM gold for sale 1m = $6.88 USD
09/09/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
Selling Runes of Magic gold on US-Osha server. 1m = $6.88 USD. Price Per Million lowers the more you buy www.romgold4sell.com (I accidentally posted this in the currency seller section thinking it was for sellers, not reviews. So if you could please delete that post, it would be much appreciated.
Sjsro Old Gold For sale^^
08/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
So let get it simple, 100 mil=1$ 1Bil=9$ Only accepting paypal Msn: [email protected] Website: sjsro-shop.tk , Got live chat (not 24/7) Only selling gold on Sjsro Old!