Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Running in Linux

Discussion on WoW Running in Linux within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question WoW Running in Linux

Hello friends!
I have a question: Anyone know how to run WoW on Linux? I learned that there are Linux emulators that serve to run Windows applications in Linux environment.
Has anyone tested these emulators? Serve to run games?
I'm waiting for answers!
Old 08/29/2012, 10:08   #2

elite*gold: 121
Received Thanks: 2,038

2 seconds @google

everything u need to know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Running Lineage II H5 On linux
11/19/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi! I've been trying for some time now to get my lineage II to run in linux... If any of you guys knows something and would be willing to help me I'd be really grateful! Is it even possible to? And how?? Thanks in advance for any responses(:handsdown:) and my best regards!
MineCraft running linux?
04/06/2011 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hello. Linux Mint 9-n that I can start the minecraft is normal or if it is without a premium user. Wine Dros-l is not good. Therefore, it would be great if someone could. Unfortunately we could not go MineCraft SP Version: S
Running The Server On Linux
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there ANY way to run the conquer source on a Linux(Ubuntu) server? I know C# is basically a windows only language but i was wondering is someone knew something that i didnt. Thanks -Kasene
Running agBot on Linux
09/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey there! I switched my OS to Ubuntu (Jaunty Jackalope) a while ago. Yesterday, I just had the time to download and install Silkroad again, and I had a nice PVP evening. So today, I wanted to run agBot, but it seems that it doesn't work. I've downloaded the newest package from nihplod, and installed them to my SRO Directory in /home/keiaiam/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/SilkRoadOnli ne/drive_c/Programme/Silkroad/AgBotI tried to run the Mediapatcher, but it closes some seconds later (the window...
Tip - Running CO under Linux Or Mac
02/18/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
First off, I'm not going to give step by step instruction. You can visit Google for in depth how-to's on running Applications such as Wine, VMware Fusion, Or BootCamp. --------------------------------------- Options for Running CO under Linux: --------------------------------------- Google: Wine or VMware