Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE filter help ( Spell wont cast )

Discussion on WPE filter help ( Spell wont cast ) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE filter help ( Spell wont cast )

Hey im very new to WPE pro,

i am trying to use it for WoW private server / s .

i follow guides for filters but when i try and cast the spell in game it wont even cast, nothing happens

there was some filters i downloaded from the site and had comments left saying it worked so i followed what to do, i was ment to cast will of the forsaken and i would learn one of the spells... but nothing happend =/ same thing,

here is an example of what i am getting,

at 3:30, is my problem too....
( this is not my vid btw)

thank you in advance
Old 01/07/2009, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Casting Spells instead of others was fixed ~ 3,5 years ago.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cast item spell on self (wpe pro)
09/02/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
the ideea is , that i have an item from a quest and its effects can only be used on certain creatures i want using wpe to be able to target myself with those effects.. i tryed for 2 days didnt had any succes , only graphical .. something like "invalid target" .. :handsdown:
Cast Spell
08/09/2010 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hi, ich suche schon die ganze zeit nach nen befehl um einen zauber zu wirken, weil CastSpellByName geht ja seit patch 2.0.1 nicht mehr. Wie muss ich das dann machen?
WTS 1 hit kill & Cast Any Spell Filter, Working Perfect good to get rep,honor,level..
01/26/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 61 Replies
hi guys, im from a private group and since everybody there dont play wow lately i decided to sell this hack, im selling for 10 dolars or you can tell me what you can trade.add me to msn to talk about buy or trade [email protected] This method can be used everywhere in game. Ps: filter gonna be send to everybody at the same time for prevent people to sell it. Btw it works everywhere, excpet scape =/. as you can see i have low posts, cause im active member on another forum know as DS if...
Instant spell cast
02/09/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
so all u have to do is have a mage/warlock 1. Equip any sword/dagger (i use archie's sword) 2. Now equip 1 STAFF thats has "increases haste rating by x" like illidan's staff 3. Equip again the sword/dagger worked 1 minute ago on ani-wow ! it's like that pala bug... with 2h sword and then 1h sword equip Credits: Scratcher from Dsoft
Makro Cast Spell
08/07/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
also ich wollt mal fragen wie ich 4 spells casten kann? hab das schon so versucht /cast Jäger-Mal (Rank 1) /cast Erschütternder Schuss (Rank 1) /cast Schlangenbiss (Rank 4) und das das pet auch angreift nur geht das irgendwie nicht auf solchen makro guides sites bin ich auc nicht weiter gekommen bzw hab kein bock mir da alles durchzulesen und am ende doch nicht schlauer zu sein