Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP conflict message notification on locked accounts

Discussion on IP conflict message notification on locked accounts within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
IP conflict message notification on locked accounts

Dear customer,

This is an automated notification sent from our account security system. You logined your account successfully at 4:27 on Mai 18th form the 125.87.108.* range, but our system shows the 125.10.151.* IP range exists a large number of hackers. As too many customer complaints, the 125.98.104.* IP range has been blacklisted.

We are concerned about whether your account has been stolen. In order to guarantee the legitimacy of your account, visit click:

website fill out some information to facilitate our investigation.

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Sincerely,
Blizzard account system
Blizzard Entertainment
Old 07/07/2012, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,895
Phishing E-Mail und weiter? was ist deine Frage?
Old 07/08/2012, 15:46   #3

elite*gold: 5
Nein keine Phishing E-Mail... Das ist eine Offizielle E-Mail von Blizzard, da ich auf den US / EN Servern Spiele erhalte ich auch EN / US Mails ...
Old 07/08/2012, 16:06   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipalot View Post
Phishing E-Mail und weiter? was ist deine Frage?

Old 07/08/2012, 19:45   #5

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 229/0/3
Und was willst du uns damit sagen oder mitteilen???