Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Battlescape]Hunter Bug/hack

Discussion on [Battlescape]Hunter Bug/hack within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Battlescape]Hunter Bug/hack

Hallo Liebe epvper´s

Soeben hatt mich im Arathibecken ein Hunter gekillt.
Naja ist ja nichts besonderes, bis auf das der hunter mich bestimt mit 30 pfeilen gekillt hat und das in 3 sekunden, hat jemand von euch einen plan wie das geht ???
Old 12/26/2008, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
lag / survival skillung mit explosiven schuss und lock and load

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Stolen] Quick Way to Get S3 on Battlescape
04/16/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
creds go to kjh from Ds0ft
BattleScape BoJ farming for Heal Char / Bot
03/29/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
well this aint new but maybe some one hasent realice, so im postin it any way, in batlescape when u heal, u win boj, so make a char that can heal. get inside warsong, arathi, etc. Download Ac Tool, just search in google and download. use heal rank 1, so u dont spend almost none mana, put the heal button on the 4 slot of the buttons bar(or change key in macro). target ur char, take it some place that ppl dont see u since u can get banned for winning boj by healing. or doit any where u...
Tutorial- Battlescape - How to "HACK" AV
02/07/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
This is not my work, All credits go to mokeymokey from MM Owned, I just found it :P
[Battlescape] Alterac easy win
01/05/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Zuerst braucht man nen Mage der Fraktion die verlieren soll, dann geht man ins Alterac, und statt zum tor nach hinten wo der *Eingang* ist. Man geht auf eine der erhöhungen (rot markiert) http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrns hot123008205343us0.jpg Dann läuft man gegen die Wand und blinzelt http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrns hot123008205349hm9.jpg Wenn man alles richtig macht, dann fallt ihr unter die map bis ihr sterbt....
Wowscape - Battlescape
12/09/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi dear elitepvpers, I've been playing on a server called wowscape in their battlescape realm, the word has it / ive seen it that a eye of the storm bug is on the loose making you able to gain ALOT of eye of the storm badges by abusing some kind of bug any of you wowscapers that are aware of this bug?^^ I'd appreciate it alot best regards //Fakekowa