Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Little Help Please (English)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little Help Please (English)

Im trying to break into the wonderful world of C++ with making new items and things for Wow. I just want to make the scripts nothing super special here. Were do I need to go and were our some download links to scripts I can review. I use c# and know a little c++ but I want to build on the c++ part. An I herd wow uses c++. So please throw me some links preffered english since i am a American and that all most of us know and speak. TY

Old   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
hmmm... if dont misstake u, u simply want to make items?
if yes, u dont need C#, but if you want to make a GUI to create Items head to wow-v.com, there u can test the syntax of the mysql batches.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordge View Post
hmmm... if dont misstake u, u simply want to make items?
if yes, u dont need C#, but if you want to make a GUI to create Items head to wow-v.com, there u can test the syntax of the mysql batches. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks for that.