Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow vote points

Discussion on Wow vote points within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wow vote points

I tried to use a proxy to get vote points put the only thing i got was less points...

I tried proxy.org and selected a random site i logged in and voted put i havent received any points, i quess i'm doing something wrong + I also tried to use a cheat engine but also failed ^^

i'm playing on
Old 12/18/2008, 16:50   #2

me hatez double posters...
Old 12/18/2008, 17:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banskel View Post
me hatez double posters...
yeah same here
Old 12/18/2008, 18:28   #4

srry for double posting i was editing it and it seems i double posted it

SRRY!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] [Easy] Vote points
11/19/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hello everyone =D In this short guide i will explain to you , how you can gain alot of votepoints on any pserver , wich checks for IP when voting , not your account / character. first you need the edited firefox version by tor + vidalia you can find it here https://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en when you downloaded and installed it just follow these easy steps: 1. open the tor browser
Vote points..
08/19/2009 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hi ich wollte mal wissen ob mir hier jemand sagen kann ob es machbar ist mehrmals als alle 12. std zu voten ? (privi)
Neverendless-wow Vote points hack
07/06/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Help me with the system of vote points is there a exploit or hack for neverendless-wow? :o this is the pag Neverendless World of Warcraft
idea, vote points
05/23/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
hiya all:bandit: u all know it... ure voting for ur private server to get some game points... but i want more... always wait 12 hours after 1 vote?! thats shitty... i was trying to bypass this waiting time with some proxys... but fail... some1 have any idea? peace out:bandit: