Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] A WoW Friend :D

Discussion on [Request] A WoW Friend :D within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] A WoW Friend :D

hey im new at world of warcraft and i want to have a friend on world of warcraft to play with because its not fun to play alone and i dont know much from the game yet so i just want a friend that is telling me how to do some stuff and give me some money to buy items and helping me and talk about wow
(i live in the netherlands so it would be great if there is someone that is living in europe because of the time)

Email: (yes im 15)
Old 10/11/2008, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you gonna play on EU-Destromath, just PM me here in elitepvpers forums.
Old 10/11/2008, 15:55   #3

elite*gold: 10
mh dark wie heißtn du auf destromath ?

sry 4 offtopic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Invite a friend to my p-server?
01/01/2011 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
hey guys, well, a big thanks to all you lot out there, especially, Zero and prof... i finally got my privite server to work with ep4 :) However, is there a way i could get a friend of mine to join me on my server? i'm really stuck for ideas and just need pointing in the right direction. if anyone could help then that would be greatly appreciated :) thanks,
[Help] Friend Exp into pp via npc
08/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
ok so what im trying to do is have it to where people who are lvl 255 can change there friend exp into pp via npc, I've been working on this for awhile and im starting to think it is not possible, none the less i will keep trying lol. If someone could help me with this i would gratefully appreciate it. :) Here's what i got so far: 1010000100 1010000101 0 101 0 Hello~%user_name!~H ere~you~can~exchange~friend~exp~for~pp!! 1010000101 1010000103 0 101 0 You~must~be~Level~2 55~to~exchange~for~pp....
Fly for Friend[New]
12/22/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello leutz wollt euch ein neuen privi vorstellen..^^ Server rate: 25x Exp 25x Drop rate 250x Penya Hier ist noch ein vid zum anschauen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHdihG6VhA die webside: flyforfriend.com
[request] for my friend
05/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
my friend needs a hoster he is doing lotf or something...PM me ... if you flame you will be reported.. i have no care for what you have to say unless its about being a hoster for my friend
My friend needs help with his bow
08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
my friend is lvl 58 pure str and hes planning on making 61-90 all into int. should he just stick with his plan or go full str? or maybe throw in ideas. hes open to ideas about it.