Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Gladius 4.0.6

Discussion on Private Server Gladius 4.0.6 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Gladius 4.0.6

To make Gladius work on 4.0.6 private servers, where Arena Frames are broken, it needs to insert enemies via mouseover.
I know 2 addons that already work that way, unfortunately and .

Now if anyone could rewrite to track enemies via mouseover or at least insert them via mouseover and then keep track of them via target, mouseover and focus, I would really appreciate that. And I'm sure a lot of Cataclysm private server players as well.

I tried having a look into all these sourcecodes, but I barely understand anything. I made Proximo track enemies in arenas, but right- and leftclick wouldn't work.
Also it feels like Gladius doesn't seem to recognize that the player is in Arena sometimes, so if you could make it "always active" that would be really great as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.