Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rotation help

Discussion on Rotation help within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Rotation help

Hey, lately I have been working on a application for Theory Crafter, and I have came to a point where I need a rotation from WoW that I can use as a base! All I'm really asking for is a good 3-6 spell rotation, preferably mage or shadow priest, that I can use for this 'experiment' . To anyone who post there rotation, I will quote your post with the results of each rotation/spell so in a way, your helping me and I'm helping you!

Eventually I intend to start takeing other varibles, like gear and stats but right now all I am doing is spell and spellpower!

-Bane
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2011, 19:59   #2

-
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2011, 20:27   #3

What spell power level are you using? right now I have all your coefficients but I need the spellpower to complete the formula!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2011, 20:58   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,477
Elitistjerks.com
manaflask.com
arenajunkies.com
Old 10/30/2011, 23:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .seizure™ View Post
Elitistjerks.com
manaflask.com
arenajunkies.com
I don't know how this relates to the topic, I need his personal spell power to complete my calculations! :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2011, 00:57   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,477
Rotations , Priority lists etc. are listed on that pages.
Old 10/31/2011, 01:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .seizure™ View Post
Rotations , Priority lists etc. are listed on that pages.
I'm trying to use live examples, so I can use it as a example in my app ;O
Thanks
1 User