Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

protected functions

Discussion on protected functions within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
protected functions

Gibt es einige patches, damit man in wow die "protected functions" benutzen kann... z.B. CastSpellByName();

Similar Threads Similar Threads
run protected LUA functions?
05/11/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi there before I start with the serious shit let me explain why I did this: Yesterday I tried to script a small addon that helps me while I do some Multiboxing with 6 Characters. I had no idea how to do this so I had to google for addon development tutorials. What should this addon do for me?: -Assist the partyleader to get his target (I control the partyleader manually) -Cast the Mage Flame-spell if the target is alive Everything went fine until I tested this:
Frage zu protected functions
11/09/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hallo! Ich interessiere mich für Interfaceprogrammierung. Es gibt in wow ja einige Funktionen die "protected" sind, dh die nur von offiziellen Blizzard-signierten Interface-Komponenten verwendet werden können. Ich find diese Funktionen sehr interessant und würde gerne mal bissl damit experimentieren. Ist es möglich solchen code auf einem Privatserver zu verwenden oder gibt es einen Hack der normale Addons in secure code verwandelt?
Use Blizzard UI-Protected Functions
08/20/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
As of right now you can use /dump to do any Blizzard-Protected function...move your character, jump, cast a spell only if there are diseases on the target, etc. The possibilities are near endless. Not sure if this was intended or not, but as I was updating the wowwiki Macro API, I noticed the new /dump command in Blizzard_DebugTools allows users to execute PROTECTED functions from the command line. For instance, if I type the following: /script JumpOrAscendStart() I get an...
CABALHelix 100% Protected!!
07/15/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Is it true cabalhelix is 100% protected?? Never heard it was hacked sinced they used XTRAP. :mofo: