Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow stats change

Discussion on Wow stats change within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wow stats change

hello i need this hack, i search and i dont found. Thx
Old 05/26/2008, 00:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
There is NO Statchanger, and there will NEVER be one. kkthxbye

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to do GM link, enchant and ep4 stats change trought DataBase
11/24/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 21 Replies
Welcome everyone to my tutorial where u will learn how to do GM enchant|link|ep4 stats change 1st Go to Shaiya and get the items u whant. in this tutorial I will use a Goddess loop and a Dread Hive Muffler (lvl15) http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/730/shaiya.png http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/672/shaiya2.pn g advice: if ur playing a server alone, store the items on the last slots of ur WH, later it will be easier to find the items.
With wpe change stats?
02/16/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
English: HI is it possible to change the atk from my sword with wpe? if jes how? German: HI wollte mal fragen wie ich mit wpe z.b. mein schwert mehr atk machen kann ist das moeglich? wenn ja wie?
Change stats without broke
02/13/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
someone explain me how to do the wepons +3 without broken???? please help me in this post...thks
How to change your item stats.
07/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This is a small trick i picked up while i was online today, If you get an item with a suffix on it for example. Murkblood Shoulders Of The Bandit Link this item in your /say then click it and leave it on your screen viewing the items stats, Then head to your profession such as Tailoring / Blacksmithing / Leatherworking and link a crafted item. You link the Pattern of the item. Not the item itself. It should have the stats of the above item added. EG:
how to change ur action in ur "stats" window
01/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
lol ok 1st of all this is totally usless and client sided and wastes 50k but i did it fer fun and most ppl who go guild war SHOULD know this :rolleyes: k anyways 1st go to the person who teleports u to GW area and buy a statue for 50k. den jus open it anywhere but the GW area and then click an action u want and then click ok. then open status screen and lol ur doing an action! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I know its weird but wana share anyways...