Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] how to get to outlands w/o lvl 58

Discussion on [Question] how to get to outlands w/o lvl 58 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] how to get to outlands w/o lvl 58

Hi guys i am playing on 5x server and want to do the 200k gold in 30 sec hack and i need to get to outlands. ok i go to blasted lands and go to dark portal and when i try to enter it says i need lvl 58 to enter is there any wait to get there without lvl 58? Thx
Old 05/24/2008, 12:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
Ask a Mage for a Portal to Shattrath :>
Old 05/24/2008, 12:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
Ask a warlock to teleport you there or a mage for a portal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
58 OR 60 outlands
10/01/2009 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-guides-templat es/176778-zygors-ingame-level-guide-horde-alliance -newest-version-45.html Great guide but as I can see they claim that best time to go to outlands is level 60 ... and I doubt that. They also claim best time for nort is level 70 instead of 68. I already leveled two chars to 80 without this guide ... and I didn't have any problems questing at 58outlands and 68north. What do you think ... should I go along with this guide and wait until...
Get under Shattrath/Outlands
04/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Go to the Aldor Rise in Shattrath City. Specifically right here. http://i17.tinypic.com/2mdmmx0.jpg Note the hole in the terrain http://i9.tinypic.com/33ll5qo.jpg You can fly through this hole and you'll be able to fly around under the city, and the rest of the Outlands, I would assume. I was able to fly up to the Ring of Blood, alas, no horde to gank there though. D:
Outlands: How To
09/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Well, I decided to let out the bag of one of the methods on how to get to the Outlands in a LIVE Blizzard server. Here you go. Mainly, what you need is a friend who can fear you in some way (a warlock works better than a priest), and you need to get on a boat. You have to get on the mast, and bring up a duel (or if the person is of the opposite faction, just wait). Once the boat starts moving, you have the person fear you, and you will run to the end of the mast, and get launched off really...
Outlands 1.11
09/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 43 Replies
Hi Leute, so nachdem man sich ja nicht mehr durch die Deadmines porten kann um zu den Outlands (wenn sies überhaupt sind) zu kommen hab ich mal ein bisschen probiert und einen neuen Weg gefunden. Also es dauert sicher 45min - 1 Stunde bis man dort ist, so und jetzt zur Beschreibung: (PS: Vorraussetzung: Mage mit Slow Fall oder Noggenfrogger) 1.) Geht unter SW. ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& hl=under+sw&s= ) 2.) Wenn ihr unter SW seit, lauft Richtung "Großes Meer",...
Outlands live?
02/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hi ich habe da mal sone frage kann man in die Outlands kommen auf einem live server ohne hack oder sonst was? Wenn nein kann mir einer ihrgend wie sagen, wie oder ob man die überhaupt "besuchen" kann :D. Mfg kecks ;D