Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minamalistic UI

Discussion on Minamalistic UI within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Minamalistic UI

I was browsing WoWInterface for the first time (actually looking through the site you could say for really anything) and I came across a pretty cool section. It was the Minimalistic UI section on their WoW addon area. It's actually a really amazing addon compilation that brings the most important things you need to see without the clutter and freeing up a lot of memory. I think it uses a little under 30 MB maybe even lower than that. It also has options to customize it and to work with all classes (Dk, Druid, Warrior, etc) As well as specs (Healing, DPs, and Tank). It works in all resolutions and it's updated daily. Anyway I'll post the link here, if you have any questions or you're confused on the setup post here or pm and I'll see if I can help you or even ask the author he's very active an updates from what I can tell almost daily.

P.S. I do not take any credit for the author of that addons used nor the compilation setup.

P.S. If I did not post this in the correct forum section please let me know and I'll remove it immediately and place it into the correct forum area.
Thanks again~!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2011, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm glad to see so many people looking at this UI, hope that many of you are trying it out and it's benefited you as much as it has for me.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
addons, interface, ui, wow