Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

karazhan flight path?

Discussion on karazhan flight path? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
karazhan flight path?

never seen it before. anyone ever been up there? found it while playing with far sight.

Old 02/06/2008, 15:46   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Für mich ist das jedenfalls neu. Interresanter wäre es wenn man es schaffen könnte dahin zu kommen.

aber 8/10 ^^
Old 02/06/2008, 15:46   #3

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
This flight-path was made bevor BC, but blizz never finished it.. They just put a NPC in Karazhan that ports you up to Aran

DE: Der Flugpunkt is Pre-BC, der war dazu gedacht das man direkt zu Aran kommt (wenn man ihn down hat)

Btw: war das geschichtlich gesehen der "private" Flugpunkt von Aran (?) oder dem Prinzen.. weis nimmer genau
Old 02/06/2008, 19:24   #4

letztens erst gesehen... hatte den link noch gespeichert...
Old 02/06/2008, 21:45   #5

prinz malchezaar will ich auf nem greifen sehn!

das wird wohl die greifenplattform von medivh gewesen sein ( wer die bücher gelesen hat, wird das wissen)

gruß
Old 02/06/2008, 21:56   #6

elite*gold: 10
war schon zu wow released zeiten da habs ma fast geschafft in das grüne portal zu komm aber nur fast :/ (legal ohne haxx ^^)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ultimate Flight Path Exploit Guide
10/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello everyone. I've made this guide to amalgamate all of the information regarding the recent Flight Mount Glitch. Makes it a lot easier imho. ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Table of Contents: I. Detailed description of exploit (*Includes VIDEO made by me!!*) II. Things you should know
Control Flight Path *real Working Video*
10/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
Ok guys, it does work! I've tested and confirmed it, and I've made this video for you guys to check out yourself! it really does work! I did it in Zoram strand, Ashenvale. It's hard to see in the video but I applied Aspect of the Cheetah, then sent my raptor to kill a very far off mob. I then ran to the flight master, quickly picked any location, and BOOM! Here is the link (YouTube).... Video
Control Flight Path w/ Video
10/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
"Ok guys, it does work! I've tested and confirmed it, and I've made this video for you guys to check out yourself! it really does work! I did it in Zoram strand, Ashenvale. It's hard to see in the video but I applied Aspect of the Cheetah, then sent my raptor to kill a very far off mob. I then ran to the flight master, quickly picked any location, and BOOM! Here is the link (YouTube).... http://youtube.com/watch?v=FbEOZnUF66o "
Change Flight Path Easily
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
1) A player in in BB and wants to fly to IF. 2) While flying to the IF you change your mind. 3) You want to fly to SW. 4) Wait till you are right before SW 5) Hit alt+f4 6) Log back in. 7) You should be in SW ----------------------------
Path to Karazhan
04/03/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Yes yes, useless, no dupe, no real exploit etc but its fun and wow @ the upside down sinners. Like with the Hyjal thing you can get to the new tomb'ish area (supposed to be a 10 man lvl 70 dungeon in the expansion) below the towers in Deadwind pass. Anyway, its pretty simple, if you go to the tower you can see a instance entrance behind a closed gate. You cant use fear/poly/ghost haxX to get in there, but further down theres a crypt entrance with a gate as well. If you pull one of the...