Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted: Totem Stomping

Discussion on Wanted: Totem Stomping within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanted: Totem Stomping

Hey,

Ich wollte fragen ob vielleicht irgendwer von einem Totem Stomping Programm Wind bekommen hat.

Also /petattack [target=Earthbind Totem] usw ging ja früher aber die haben das anscheinend irgendwann gefixed.

Also nochmal, falls irgendwer ein Tool kennt mit dem es einem möglich ist Totems zu targeten (geht ja nichtmal mehr /tar Manatide) wär ich euch sehr verbunden das hier zu posten.

Gibt viele thx
Old 03/17/2011, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Das hilft dir nur bedingt wahrscheinlich.
Aber mir hilft es das Item zu sehen über dem Totem. Es lässt sich dadurch auch sehr gut manuell targeten und man erkennt es besser als die Schrift, gerade wenn man sehr hohe Auflösung fährt.

Addon ist Docs nameplates.
Ich schaff es meisst Manatide nach 1-2 Ticks zu zerstören.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Totem
07/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
When we created a legion in my DB, all totems already been opened as to remove it ...
[Help]Enable All Totem
01/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
I need some help to enable all totem... i need a pm code to open it??
[HELP]TOTEM CANT SEE!!
12/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
HELLO EVERYONE I REALLY NEED YOU ALL HELP PLEASE HELP ME... in my server i cant see totem its like invisible..how i want to fix it can u give me some guides...:handsdown:
some help with totem
07/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
im having a problem with the totem thing is we using db and all of the totems are all screwed up it cant activate some pets because they are not showing in the totem and this is frustrating to many because those are common pets lulu dodo ext i need to know how to put the totem back the way it was supposed to be instead of the messed up crap i got =/.. im actually debating if i should just scratch it all and use a different db then the one i have at present.. i am hoping someone can tell me what...
Help with events and totem
01/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I wanna ask how to know when this list of events starts. 1.PK tourney 2.Legwars 3.Fam wars 4.etc... How do i know when is the server maintenance and how do i do it? The totem for my lulu and dodo are kinda mess up, i already saw one post how to repair it but its kinda messed up. I didnt quit get how to add all number of the total totem thing...hehehe