Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowmoon NPC Helps You Grind Out 64-67

Discussion on Shadowmoon NPC Helps You Grind Out 64-67 within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a hot grinding spot for Levels 64-67 in Shadowmoon Valley. Like all my favorite grinding spots, this involves grinding yellow mobs. But here we have a twist that I?m sure you will find much to your liking, as it will speed up your grind immensely.

This grind will be occurring at the far north end of Shadowmoon Valley at Oronok?s Farm (54,26). This is near the neutral quest-giver and vendor Oronok Torn-Heart. You will be grinding Domesticated Felboars, which range from levels 65-66. There are plenty around here and they respawn extremely fast. They drop the usual vendor trash items like Gnarled Boar Tusks and ****** Snouts which sell for good gold when accumulated over time.

So this is a good grind spot, but what makes it so special? Instead of doing a normal grind, aggro around seven of the Domesticated Hellboars and then pull them back over to Oronok so that you are fighting them right next to him. He will now heal you when your health gets low, preventing you from dieing. This means you can fight a lot more of these at once than normal, meaning your xp, gold or whatever rate will go through the roof. And to top it all off he can repair your equipment and sell you food and water.
Old 06/17/2007, 09:12   #2

this is here for the... 5th time? Oo
Old 06/17/2007, 09:23   #3

Right. 5th Time.
Old 06/17/2007, 16:59   #4

5 mal schon Oo
Old 06/17/2007, 21:46   #5

habs aber noch ned gelesen

ty +k
Old 06/18/2007, 08:50   #6

ich hab kein karma für bekommen und habs als erster gepostet *beleidigt sei* ! ^^