Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Massive Gold Blueprint 3.0 inc Pre Cata guides [FLV FORMAT LESS THAN 900MB TOTAL]

Discussion on Massive Gold Blueprint 3.0 inc Pre Cata guides [FLV FORMAT LESS THAN 900MB TOTAL] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2011, 14:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hey, do you upload 9 later?!^^

Thanks for sharing, ill +rep you, if I downloaded all
Old 01/28/2011, 16:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0tabolous View Post
Don't forget to thank (thanks-button below the first post) the author if u leech his stuff!

Anyway I just tried the 2nd module and the files included are fine for me. At least the two parts you've mentioned.. (I guess that's what you fault with though I'm not really sure because your sentence kinda lacks of logic or maybe I'm just to tired..)

2 auctionator.flv
7 auctioneer resale search.flv

Did you try opening it with VLC like endorsed by the author?

Greets..

Edit: I tried the other modules as well - they were all fine.. Probably a problem with your extractor and/or player
yeah all other work for me but then this is definitely my problem and i wish it wasn't but i'm guessing that this means other videos wont work for me either, yes i've downloaded the latest version of VLC for my xp and the other videos work fine so far, just when i extract from the 1st & 2nd link of the 2nd module the resale searcher messes up on me (I use WinRAR). The first gives me an error telling me something like needing to insert a CD, then the 2nd link of the resale tells me that there is no file to extract with a diagnostic page. so the 7 resale search.flv pops up twice for me in the first and second links for some reason

i've also noticed your file is 31,000 KB while mine is only 14,255 KB so it only extracted half and the video pauses half way through the video and gives me a VLC picture

edit: great! and now for some reason it's doing it for me on module 5 limited supply Undercity with only 912 KB extracted it shows a --> type of sign at the end of the name in the list on WinRAR, i had to right click and extract it to a specified folder and tick the keep broken file box, but still the "insert a CD to continue" thing is still happening

P.S. this may be a lil bit off topic of what im saying but how do i bypass the rapidshare wait times without becoming a premium member?
Old 01/31/2011, 20:39   #18

what extractor did you guys use for this, because I am getting too many problem with my WinRAR
Old 02/03/2011, 05:46   #19

Uhm I'm sorry to read you got that much problems with it but I was using Winrar as well to extract it.
Anyway as you already guessed I also think it's rather a problem with Winrar than with VLC since the file size totally differ and that "insert CD" error is really weird and never appeared for me. The version I used is WinRAR 4.00 beta 4 and I got it from . Though the version on that page is already newer than mine, it might help to give it a try.
For the rapidshare limit you could use another mirror like megaupload as they don't have a waiting time between files as far as i know. The only way I know of bypassing it for rapidshare is using proxy-servers or in case you have a dial-up connection/dynamic ip to reconnect and receive another ip and then load the next part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbaits View Post
edit: great! and now for some reason it's doing it for me on module 5 limited supply Undercity with only 912 KB extracted it shows a --> type of sign at the end of the name in the list on WinRAR, i had to right click and extract it to a specified folder and tick the keep broken file box, but still the "insert a CD to continue" thing is still happening
That "-->" appears if a file is spread over serveral archives and as long as you don't have that other part(s) (archives) in the same directory as the first one. Could it be possible that you are opening that single files just by clicking on the download link and then choose to open/run it directly? If that's the case try saving all parts of a module on the same directory for example your desktop and then try to extract/open the xxx.part1.rar when every file of that module has finished. (While having the part1 opened that "-->" should also have disappeared. If you open the part2 you may find an "<--" sign in front of the first file in it which has the meaning that it's spread over x.part2.rar and x.part1.rar. Other than the "-->" sign the "<--" doesn't disappear in case you have all files loaded.. just to be sure.)

Greets
Old 02/03/2011, 22:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0tabolous View Post
Uhm I'm sorry to read you got that much problems with it but I was using Winrar as well to extract it.
Anyway as you already guessed I also think it's rather a problem with Winrar than with VLC since the file size totally differ and that "insert CD" error is really weird and never appeared for me. The version I used is WinRAR 4.00 beta 4 and I got it from . Though the version on that page is already newer than mine, it might help to give it a try.
For the rapidshare limit you could use another mirror like megaupload as they don't have a waiting time between files as far as i know. The only way I know of bypassing it for rapidshare is using proxy-servers or in case you have a dial-up connection/dynamic ip to reconnect and receive another ip and then load the next part.

That "-->" appears if a file is spread over serveral archives and as long as you don't have that other part(s) (archives) in the same directory as the first one. Could it be possible that you are opening that single files just by clicking on the download link and then choose to open/run it directly? If that's the case try saving all parts of a module on the same directory for example your desktop and then try to extract/open the xxx.part1.rar when every file of that module has finished. (While having the part1 opened that "-->" should also have disappeared. If you open the part2 you may find an "<--" sign in front of the first file in it which has the meaning that it's spread over x.part2.rar and x.part1.rar. Other than the "-->" sign the "<--" doesn't disappear in case you have all files loaded.. just to be sure.)

Greets
wow thanks for the great reply I appreciate your time and effort! I will try this out! as for megaupload, i thought the multiupload links the op provides are only rapidshare?
Old 02/10/2011, 16:51   #21

Where can i find module 9? =]
Old 02/11/2011, 04:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbaits View Post
wow thanks for the great reply I appreciate your time and effort! I will try this out! as for megaupload, i thought the multiupload links the op provides are only rapidshare?
You're welcome .. Regarding megaupload.. afaik multiupload is sharing the files over several hosters automatically thus there are several mirrors for the chosen file available.. Just click the "Download File" button next to your favorite hoster (there should be a banner for each one on the left side) and you're fine..
Old 05/04/2011, 22:01   #23

Does anybody have an updated version of MGB?
Old 02/04/2013, 21:26   #24

The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
#closed
Closed Thread