Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feuerressi durch buff :P

Discussion on Feuerressi durch buff :P within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 08/29/2006, 17:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
sehr alt, aber auch nützlich für neue

Allerdings bin ich der Meinung der Raid sollte seine FR erstmal selber auf 150-200 (caster) und 200 / 300 (Rogues/Warrios) bringen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bot buff
05/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, i wonder if i can buff my character? if yes, plz say how to do that, i was trying to add buffs into skills, but nothing.. plz help. im using Isro bot
How to Bug Buff ^_^
01/09/2007 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Bug Buffs Please.............. HOW TO BUG BUFFS
Buff Bot
06/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
My server allows buff bots but how can I make one, a lot of people have them so party request = buff, how can I set that up? Thanks :>
alt buff
07/02/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Heres my lil bug. I use this to buff my alts, and one other use I'll get to, but there are probably other uses. Go to your factions major city and stand in the spot with the lowest FPS. Set mouse sensitivity to the highest leve and spin around as much as possible for as long as possible. This will likely get you booted off the server and back to char select screen. Log in your other char and buff em up. The other use is to momentarily dupe any item. I say momentarily, because I...