Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Silently Raid Ogrimmar or Razor Hill

Discussion on How to Silently Raid Ogrimmar or Razor Hill within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Ok this guide is a little path i found thats perfect for raiding orgrimmar or razor hill. start off by flying to "Talrendis Point" , from there look west to the bridge and jump off to the south, now just follow the river south to your in "Durotar" then head east once you reach the beaches and there you just sneaked past all warning signs.

Old 12/03/2005, 19:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
isn't this what everybody does o0?
but u have to be fast... dont let the horde see you at the griffon.. this happend to us
Old 12/04/2005, 20:56   #3

Well, i have seen this on mps about a week ago. Honestly, this is a joke. I mean, think about it folks:

you swim all the way down to Razor Hill to silently raid it???

rofl, please tell me if you do so and I will make this a movie more popular then Leroy Jenkins....

And you really enter Orgrimmar at the front entrance and talk about a silent raid? If the first "Orgrimmar is under attack" message comes up in Orgri EVERYONY runs to the front entrance.

If you really want to raid Orgrimmar, use the above path, but 1. get out of the water a few hundred yards after you jumped from the brige (yes, this is possible) and 2. rush the side entrance as there are only few guards, none elites and nearly no players.
Old 12/05/2005, 14:29   #4

right ako, it's **** stupid to try a raid from the front.

from the side, as u already said the def is rather low, but u have to run cause the way is long. once u come closer to the center u can look down to the bank where the most players are. try to run asap farther north to thrals location, but don't enter the building. stop in front of it and take care of all followers till your whole raidgroup is together. actually all raid attempts ended there cause the secutiry once u enter the throneroom is exorbital and if u don't storm in, the players from the main-entrance and the bank will come to get ya which is even worse than thrall & co.
Old 12/06/2005, 01:00   #5

naja wir haben thrall so fast gekillt!

Hintereingang

1HM 2 Jäger auf Epic Mounts immer weiter durch geritten, bei thralls haus angekommen, kann man wenn man davor steht rechts an dem haus rum gehen, ganz am ende in der ekce verliert man jegliche aggro von den wachen restlichen 37 innerhalb von ein paar minuten geportet alle in die ecke stellen.

Als alle endlich durchgebuffed waren... ging es sofort rein, jäger eisfallen legen vor dem eingang 5-10leute abstellen um anrückende horde aufzuhalten und los gings!

Thrall war auf 37% Vojin auf 17%

Leider standen aufeinmal hunderte hordler darum
Old 12/06/2005, 01:00   #6

ps wenn man sich nicht wehrt oder angreift kommt keine warnmeldung im chat das orgrimmar angegriffen wird
Old 12/06/2005, 07:56   #7

ui, nice - thx

ist mir ehrlich gesagt bis jetzt nicht aufgefallen da ich allein aus reflex schon mal jeden im vorbeilaufen eine mitgeb der mich anpissen will ^^;;

Ich glaub das versuchen wir dann auch mal mit der Ecke... karma+ wenns klappt und die aggro weg ist =)
Old 12/06/2005, 11:13   #8

is auch lustig mit 90 schurken da rein zu stealthen xD
Old 12/06/2005, 11:53   #9

elite*gold: 160
kannte ich noch nich
Old 12/06/2005, 12:46   #10

Und wenn man ganz böse ist, setzt man noch eine 20er Truppe am Vordereingang ab als Ablenkung. Wie schon gesagt, wenn OG angegriffen wird rennt alles zum Vodereingang und wenn sie da Allianzer finden kommt kaum einer so schnell auf die Idee, dass das eigentliche Ziel Thrall ist.
Old 12/07/2005, 00:44   #11

wasn dann so besondern wenn thrall (könig oder?) fällt ????

mfg
Old 12/07/2005, 08:00   #12

Thrall (Anführer der Orcs; bei der Horde gibbet nur eine Königin und die is schon tot ^^) ist ein "Boss", der einem zusätzliche Punkte im Ehrensystem verleiht....

diese Ecke ist "aggrofrei", jedoch sollte man sich hüten, diese Stadt in den Stosszeiten zu raiden, da erstens der Lag übelst ist und zweitens übelst viele Hordler in Orgrimmar sind... (AH und Group-Search ist dort... vergelichbar mit Ironforge)