Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ZygorGuide

Discussion on ZygorGuide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Reply
 
Old 07/03/2018, 03:23   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikag View Post
How can we get the data golds Zygor ?
usually any data from the auction house would have to be uploaded hourly and just doesn't seem physically possible for the OP.

When I subbed I would get a notification stating the AH data has been updated every 30 minutes or so. That's a lot of work, unless you are talking about something else?



Thanks Dark for keeping these guides up to date consistently. It's nice to see one part of the guide section still being looked at lol.



xiaxdragon is offline  
Old 07/07/2018, 11:01   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
ty so much I used firehawk for along time so much appreciated


southernbo is offline  
Old 07/07/2018, 11:56   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,653
Received Thanks: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaxdragon View Post
usually any data from the auction house would have to be uploaded hourly and just doesn't seem physically possible for the OP.

When I subbed I would get a notification stating the AH data has been updated every 30 minutes or so. That's a lot of work, unless you are talking about something else?



Thanks Dark for keeping these guides up to date consistently. It's nice to see one part of the guide section still being looked at lol.
The gold data is every 72 hours. You can gte TSM addon and have gold data every 15 minutes.
911sky is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 03:10   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
how do you install just copy the zygorGuidesViewer to the wow interface dir?


lighters1 is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 09:18   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,653
Received Thanks: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by notelite1 View Post
Something isn't right: The main link is smaller than the mirrors; they're not the same, aka they aren't actual mirrors of the main file. The filename is different too.

Figured out why: The mirrors still have the trial files attached to them.
First off now they are not exactly the same file because the "Trial files that are not needed are removed." If they still had the trial files that you claim to have worked out. It would be the same.

There is 1 difference, the mirrors have no trial files as I do not see the point for the addon to load a bunch of files it will not use. I ask you this, does it work? The trail files are like dummy files that make it bigger for no point. Has it always worked? Yes so what are you complaining about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighters1 View Post
how do you install just copy the zygorGuidesViewer to the wow interface dir?
Just extract it to the wow addons directory
911sky is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 23:43   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,653
Received Thanks: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by notelite1 View Post
I'm not complaining, i just merely noticed the mirror 1 file was larger than the main mirror, and about 10 minutes later found out that it was the trial files. The mirror 1 DOES have the trials files still attached to them(unless this was fixed), that was why. :P I understand that the trial files are useless i just merely stated my findings.
This is what you said "The main link is smaller than the mirrors;"

Well you got that wrong. The mirrors are smaller than the main link for 2 reasons, higher compression and I removed the trial files

Also you claim that 1 mirror has the trial files. Which is also interesting because both mirrors are the "Exact" same file. If you do not believe me download both and crc them. Then extract both and you will find both are identical because they are the same file.

So first off you claim 1 of the mirrors has the trial files, when it does not because I removed it.
Then you claim 1 mirror has the trial files. When both mirrors are identical because they are exactly the same file.
So that is 2 things that are not true.

I state my finding that you make 2 posts and neither of them are even true. I uploaded the file so I know what is uploaded.
911sky is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 09:19   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,653
Received Thanks: 2,679
It always interests me that the ones that complains about the guide. Checks the files and file size are always people with a new post out, every time. No what you claimed what was even true. both mirrors are exactly the same because they are the exactly the same file. Only difference between that and the original link is no trial files that it. If you actually checked and not claimed to have checked you would have said the truth not even true.
911sky is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 11:04   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 741
Received Thanks: 2,823
Interesting conversation :P
DarkForceNL is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 16:44   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
Thank you man! I hope it works!
Antibiotik is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 07:38   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
worked great for me. thanks
lighters1 is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 14:38   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Thank you. You are awesome. I was really looking for this. Cheers
clausmarx47 is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 20:27   #132
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
July 17th, 2018
Version: 6.1.18319
Major update for Patch 8.0
Riddickphb is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 20:28   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Yep posted one on the main post is broken
robzombie91 is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 20:37   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,653
Received Thanks: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by robzombie91 View Post
Yep posted one on the main post is broken
Which one as I just checked all 3 and they all work
911sky is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 20:39   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
The addon itself, not the links. Its outdated and just goes blank on 8.0.1


robzombie91 is offline  
Reply



« Dynamical Mount Run Website | - »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.