Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZygorGuide

Discussion on ZygorGuide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2020, 02:58   #3256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
Been doing it for 7 years and I have no problem with that.

It is just others that complain it does not work. When they did not even fully extract it. Want it the instant it comes out and all other trolls. On the flipside. there is so many that just appreciate me doing it.
I am one of the many that greatly appreciate what you are doing to get this to us!! You don't have to one bit, but you share with the rest of us. And for that I say THANKS!!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/22/2020, 02:29   #3257

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,280

Thanks
26 Users
Old 07/22/2020, 19:42   #3258

Smile

Quote:
Been doing it for 7 years and I have no problem with that.

It is just others that complain it does not work. When they did not even fully extract it. Want it the instant it comes out and all other trolls. On the flipside. there is so many that just appreciate me doing it.
You are the MVP my friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2020, 12:30   #3259

ty for this
Old 07/25/2020, 01:28   #3260

thks a lot
Old 07/28/2020, 10:16   #3261

Not sure if this has been asked before but when I scan the file with Virustotal this shows up:

virus.vbs.qexvmc.1065

Can anyone tell me what this is and if it's safe? Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 13:08   #3262

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvpisboring View Post
Not sure if this has been asked before but when I scan the file with Virustotal this shows up:

virus.vbs.qexvmc.1065

Can anyone tell me what this is and if it's safe? Thanks!
Ok let me scan the same file you are
Classic

Retail

Both clean and what did you scan?

As they are not my files.

So you scanning it says you do not trust my files. Sure no problem with that.
But you scanning a different file and saying it is mine. Then clearly I cannot trust you

So how about you provide your virus total link. So everyone can see the real file you scanned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 14:00   #3263

The website told me to scan files you download with a link to Virus Total, so that's what I did I figured a video is even better proof than a screenshot. The same happens with the version for Classic.

See here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 14:26   #3264

Quote:
The website told me to scan files you download with a link to Virus Total, so that's what I did I figured a video is even better proof than a screenshot. The same happens with the version for Classic.

See here:
So in 11 years, your first post is saying it has a virus. Saying Virustotal says it has a virus. When Virustotal proves it does not.

So now I see it is the mediafire link that the Topic owner reuploaded and is not my link.
But I can agree you are right

The file itself is a exact copy of my file. So I thought what would it be if I re-archived my own file from that mediafire.

so a 7zip file says it has a virus. If you turn it in to a rar file, then it does not have a virus.

Explains why people never had any issues with my rar files before. But also like you say a 7zip file has a virus.
Old 07/28/2020, 20:52   #3265

Ok so it basically depends on the file format. Well, that clears things up I guess. From the way you are using ur words I get the impression u felt a bit offended by me not trusting ur file, but this was never my intention. I'm basically a noob asking for advice, so I know if i can safely download the file. I never said your file contains a virus.

Anyway, thanks for your work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 21:01   #3266

Quote:
Ok so it basically depends on the file format. Well, that clears things up I guess. From the way you are using ur words I get the impression u felt a bit offended by me not trusting ur file, but this was never my intention. I'm basically a noob asking for advice, so I know if i can safely download the file. I never said your file contains a virus.

Anyway, thanks for your work.
At first yes. But you was smart enough to show what link it was. Others do not say a thing. Also you was smart enough to know it is the file format. So you unlike others before, showed the link and knew it is the file format. That is why I do not use 7ip and rar.

You say you are a noob. But you was more smart than the others before that said it was a virus. Said nothing, never gave a link and never said what file.

So thank to you, the problem we can see if the format

Oh my file is a rar file. The topic owner turns it in to a 7zip for some reason.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/29/2020, 02:16   #3267

Received Thanks: 3,545
Quote:

Oh my file is a rar file. The topic owner turns it in to a 7zip for some reason.
Yes i turn it into 7zip and then rename the extension back to rar simply 7zip repacks it smaller.
better for ppl with limited dl speed.
there is nothing dodgy abt the files.
You can always make your own topic if you dont like it, no stress!

greetz DarkforceNL
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 10:20   #3268

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkForceNL View Post
Yes i turn it into 7zip and then rename the extension back to rar simply 7zip repacks it smaller.
better for ppl with limited dl speed.
there is nothing dodgy abt the files.

greetz DarkforceNL
So that is other peoples issue not mine.

So because other people have the issue, you claim I am?

Seeing you are the one, taking other peoples releases, claiming as your own and only when called out, you give credit.

if I do not like it? Well it is not me downloading my re archived file is it. So you make it just make it 3mb smaller for people with slow speeds. They can download 14.5mb but 18mb is a problem, Really?

You know what if I did make my own topic. What would happen? You would still take my file. Re-upload it as your own. People think it is your file before I had said anything. Just like before with Everyone else’s file.

So said I did make my topic, what would happen. You would still make my file and repost it?
Just like before, whoknowsit post a release and you posted it as your own.
What if I make my own topic, would you be reporting my own file to your own topic?
Old 07/29/2020, 15:20   #3269

Received Thanks: 3,545
wow you making a very big deal out of it now, i never claimed your file to be my own, also i asked permission to post your file, but im glad this is over now.
I wont post anything anymore and will leave you in peace with your own topic.
I will see that this topic will be closed and will leave this forum, no use to type more word for this!
Thanks to all that really appeciate my topic.

DarkforceNL OUT!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 16:13   #3270

Quote:
wow you making a very big deal out of it now, i never claimed your file to be my own, also i asked permission to post your file, but im glad this is over now.
I wont post anything anymore and will leave you in peace with your own topic.
I will see that this topic will be closed and will leave this forum, no use to type more word for this!
Thanks to all that really appeciate my topic.

DarkforceNL OUT!!
A big deal

Quote:
Ok first off you keep on threatening to delete the topic.
Also you keep on telling me, if I do not like it make my own.
When I am helping people out and have no issue.
Oh you never claimed my file as your own.
Well before I came here, you kept on reposting my file with no credit to who you got it from. Only when I said something then you did.
You was doing the same to whoknowsit and others.
Oh appreciate your topic that you just repost what I release.
You kept on saying make my own topic and threatening to delete yours. Well you got it, I made my own topic.
Thanks to all that appreciated that I was the one doing the releases and not reposting other people's work.

Good day.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread