Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levelimg 10-14 Night Elf

Discussion on Levelimg 10-14 Night Elf within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found this

Quote:
NOTE:

First of all I wanna just say that i dont reccommend this for non Dark Elf payers (considering it is near Auberdine and getting there through the Wetlands (OUCH!) is too hard for a lower lvl to cross).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Where Is This Magical Place I Can Spend My Golden Lvl 10-14 Years In?

Well, it is South of Auberdine on the beaches. You should have the flight plath from darnassus already or you can take the boat after exiting the city through the glowing purple portal near the scary animal tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now What Should I Do Here?

Well there are two different kinds of creatures to kill here, Young Reef Crawlers and Pygmy Tide Crawlers. They are lvl 10 or 11 so players in their teens wont have a hard time killing them. They also wont just attack you like many creatures so you can kill at you leisure without being attacked. The only thing that you have to contend with are lvl 11 or 12 Greymists (Murlocs) that are in groups of three or four and aren't social.

Now you might ask, "Im 14 and why am I killing lvl 10's and 11's." Well, thats because of what these marvelous creatures drop.

First of all they drop clams, with clam meat, which might not seem too great but these clams also have a very good chance at dropping Small Lustrious Pearls, which sell for 2s. These are in around 20% of the clams here I found. Not too shabby for lvl 10, eh?

They also drop Clean Fishbones, Yummy!, they only sell for 46 copper each but there on just about every dead crab out there.

One last thing that sells for good $ are Beady Eye Stalks which sell 71 copper each and are very common.

If all that wasn't it, there is a man, Blubber Glump, I think, if you like quests with crawlers. You can get a nice fishing rod too.
Old 08/04/2005, 02:56   #2

was hat das mit "Levelimg 10-14 Night Elf" zutun?
das is doch ein schurken guide O_o
Old 08/04/2005, 03:06   #3

Falsch eingefügt D;
Old 08/04/2005, 03:07   #4

Berichtigt *Spam* D;