Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get money as skinner

Discussion on Get money as skinner within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, now that we've got you over you're duping fantasies, here's a couple tricks to get money fast. I can only speak from a skinner's view, as I am a skinner/leatherworker, for other professions I am sorry.

1. Hunt Humanoids that can be skinned.. Why? They drop coin, they drop silk/mageweave/runecloth IN ADDITION to being able to be skinned, this is maximum money... How to find these mobs? Try thottbot. Get the correct humanoid mob that can be skinned for your level.

2. Max out Cooking as high as you can get it for your level and money you have. Why? Many items dropped by normal beasts(if no humanoid skinned mobs are available) are meat items... Livers, ribs, meat, etc. These can be cooked with Cooking and double or even TRIPLE the worth of them.

3. Clear out you're entire inventory before hunting - Find a good grind spot, and park a trade mule at the AH... This way you never have to leave your spot. You just send everything you want AH'd to your trademule whose logged right infront of the AH.

4. Find people who will buy items from you cheap, but at a stable rate, and will ALWAYS take your CoD's... Example : Someone I know buys my Thick Leathers for 60s per stack through CoD, they may go for 70s-1g at the AH. But effeciency above all, I can send my stacks to him whenever I want anytime and he buys them... Insta-Money. Insta-Space. No time wasted.
Old 01/06/2005, 23:20   #2

afaik droppen humanoide mobs die man skinnen kann kein cloth (sondern nur geld)

ist zB bei den yetis in hillsbrad foothills so etc
Old 01/06/2005, 23:30   #3

Sorry hab selbst keinen Crafter, hab mich auf die Aussagen verlassen. Vielleicht kann deine Aussage ja jemand bestätigen ?
Old 01/07/2005, 01:59   #4

kann mich auch an keine skinnbaren humanoiden erinnern, die silk droppen.. entweder leder oder stoff.