Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Bank Storage [ENG]

Discussion on Unlimited Bank Storage [ENG] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
How to get more storage space, per se, for free!

1) Post the item you wish to sell, on the AH for something like 10 gold, and set the auction time to "low".
2) When the item expires, unsold of course (or making you rich IF sold), it will go to your mailbox for 30 days.
3) Retrieve the item anytime in the next 30 days from any mailbox. (Good for herbs or ore/etc). Or, don't collect it and let it just sit there.

The only thing this doesn't work for is Soulbound/Quest items.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unlimited withdrawal on limited Guild bank withdraw
11/18/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I was taking out items from guilds bank and since i have a limited amounts of items that i can take, I decided to get the remaining items from my alt bank. When i logged back into my main i noticed that my remaining stacks to withdraw reset back to what i can withdraw for the day. So I thought this is pretty epic if you're in a guild that limits your withdrawal on each bank tab and just re log to take more items out. 1. Take out items until you reach the limit 2. Log out 3. Log in...
[Exploit] Unlimited Gold using alt with guild bank
06/13/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I recently got one of my accounts banned (QQ) for doing this, so beware; there is a huge flaw in the way guild banks work. I haven't tried this since my one toon was perma banned a couple days ago, but I've heard it still works. 1. you have to have an alt with a guild bank 2. put money into that guild bank 3. log on another character and cod something to that alt 4. log on alt with guild bank 5. take out EXACTLY the amount of gold you need to pay the cod from the guld bank ...