Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Easter Egg] Summoning The Vengeful Bambina!

Discussion on [Easter Egg] Summoning The Vengeful Bambina! within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Easter Egg] Summoning The Vengeful Bambina!

=======================================
Kudus Guide to Summoning The Vengeful Bambina!!
=======================================

There are very few people out there who know about the vengeful bambina. In my opinion it is one of the
most hilarious NPCs blizzard has added to the game.

This is and her friends

Together; , , , and patrol through the grizzly hills around the
following path

Now this may seem like your every day group of furry forest friends, but deep down, one of them is hiding
a secret (dun dun duuun)

When you come across Bambinas group, follow them around a bit, eventually a Westfall Brigade Hunter will
spawn and say "A skunk, rabbit and a fawn travelling together. Now that's something you don't see every
day. No Matter, I'll be dining on venison tonight."
He then proceeds to shoot, and kill the Mother of Bambina.
Bambina (a Deer) then yells "NOOOOO! Mother! We'll avenge you!", Gains the following buff (lol):

turns into The Vengeful Bambina becomes huge, and one shots the hunter. Its pretty hilarious to watch.
She then turns back into a deer, and continues on her path.

Notes:
1) If you attack her before she kills the hunter, she cannot die, and will stay at 1HP.
2) If you pull her to the Westfall Brigade Encampment at 56,30 before she kills the hunter, the guards and the camp
will attack her as if she is hostile.. you will end up with the following situation as she cannot die:

3) Unfortunately she can no longer give you weapon skill, she used to be used for this, but alas, hitting this
deer with an axe for two hours wont do shit for your skill.
4) Watch this YouTube Video.. Its pretty much everything I have spoken about (I take no credit for the video)

Hope you guys got a kick out of this post I personally found it funny when I found out about her

by Kudu

Sources:
A lot of my information was taken from , including all pictures as I have yet to see her myself
because of a stupid login error I am currently getting.
Thanks
1 User