Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make your character super-shiny!

Discussion on Make your character super-shiny! within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make your character super-shiny!

Instructions:

1 Go to Utgarde Catacombs and take quest "A Shining Light".
2. Er...that's it.

Video explanation (if you haven't been there before it isn't that easy to find the quest giver).
To just see the buff scoot to 2:40.
Buff lasts ten minutes and persists through all loading screen except (I assume) rbg and
arena.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/23/2014, 14:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
thanks for sharing
Old 11/04/2014, 12:28   #3

elite*gold: 27
thanks mate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make my Character Like This ?
03/29/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Help i need help ? How to make my Character and My Game Like this ? Screenshot by Lightshot Please help me i want this ! Thankyou !
[In development]POKEMMO Super rod shiny catcher
04/29/2013 - Pokemon - 3 Replies
Hello guys I'm making a fishing shiny catcher, as of the moment I have finished my shiny magikarp catcher and it works well. (no shinies yet tho) now im making a super rod shiny catcher, specifically in viridian city. it's 99% percent complete all I need is a shiny POLIWAG image in game, I need to see it in game because the sprites in pokemon website are different in game. I just need to see, no need to accept trade. I can't see anyone with a shiny poliwag in-game so i could just see it...
i make all character 14 character
08/28/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
i make all character 14 character, but i got very wonder problem like this my char code same korean: 0 - knight 1 - hunter 2 - mage 3 - summon 4 - segnel 5 - warrior 6 - aloken
Can anyone Make a tutorial or a hack to make the character stones fast?
01/05/2012 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
can anyone post a tutorial or a hack to make the character stones fast drop??? :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
how to make ur character bot jailed !!
02/02/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
my main char. got bot jailed and my dbs are in my seLLer and i cnt go inside botjail !! wat should i do to make my character bot jailed fast !!! plsss help me !! :confused::confused::confused::confused: