Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TheWowTheory - Money Guide

Discussion on TheWowTheory - Money Guide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TheWowTheory - Money Guide

Hello guys , this is TWT aka The WoW Theory , launching my new channel gonna be adding guides from WoW about leveling alts ,money making, soloing instances, doing achievs raids, arena , battleground, some funny stuff hope you like it and enjoy it

My first video is about making tons of gold with Tycoon,Auctioneer,Gatherer and Routes ! Watch it Like it Subcribe It Comment It Rate it
Sorry for the quallity the next videos gonna be way better hd !
Thanks for your attention !
Old 11/26/2013, 23:07   #2

elite*gold: 72
Why should i watch your badly made Video and not one of the dozens good made about this Topics?
Old 12/04/2013, 22:38   #3

elite*gold: 355
It is helpful, but you could make the vid a bit better
Old 12/08/2013, 14:16   #4

elite*gold: 1
This is his first video, not that bad.
He can improve himself if you give him some advice about what he made wrong instead of bashing and flaming him.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
wow guides gold making