Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Profession Guides(I want)

Discussion on Profession Guides(I want) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Profession Guides(I want)

Hi As most of the wow section is in german ill just ask. Im looking for The fastest and best guides To lvl Professions. Ie From start to end. I need data as the server i play on , World of chris , server kj has just un barred profs so I carnt buy the items off The market i need to farm. So Any good farming spots for the items , what lvl's ect Would be great. Specifically Items For leatherworking/cloth/lvl 71+ green items. Thanks in advance
Old 06/01/2009, 11:53   #2

Below you will find a list of discussions in the WoW Guides & Templates forum at the World of Warcraft category. [no questions]
Old 06/01/2009, 12:36   #3

you could try Professional

A addon guide to leveling all your professions from 1-450.

Old 06/01/2009, 14:07   #4

wowberufeguide.de

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Profession Guides Part 3
05/08/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
The last of the profession guides. Mining Guide Skinning Guide Tailoring Guide
WoW Profession Guides
05/08/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Here are some profession guides that i would like to share with you people. Hope they help. :D Alchemy Guide BlackSmithing Guide Cooking Guide Enchanting Guide Engineering Guide
WoW profession Guides Part 2
05/08/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Here are another guides for other professions. First aid Guide Herbalism Guide Inscription Guide JewelCrafting Guide LeatherWorking Guide
Profession Guides, Gathering and Crafting.
04/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Wanna help out the forums and i need the rep so im gonna be working on some guides heres my first a cloth farming guide and Tailoring guide. (Sorry if its abit long) Quote: This cloth farming guide provides you with a guideline of what level humanoids to fight for certain types of cloth. While each type of cloth drops off a wide level range of mobs the very lowest and highest level humanoids of each range actually have an extremely small chance to drop. For example, Syndicate Watchman...
Profession PK War Glitch
10/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Would someone share the trick of claiming rewards for more than one winner in the same group in Profession PK war?