Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Horde] Egg Farming Spot w/ No Need To Move More Than 5 Yards.. If That

Discussion on [Horde] Egg Farming Spot w/ No Need To Move More Than 5 Yards.. If That within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Horde] Egg Farming Spot w/ No Need To Move More Than 5 Yards.. If That

Heres a simple picture on a great place to farm. They respawn extremely fast and you don't even have to move really. I thought I would share this tip with you guys.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi all i need 3 spot ong farming
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello i`m need 3 spot for taxers what make fast farming all know is must be so spot that taxer not get from another taxer expe and i cant find 3 spot Mad: if you can i need scren with this spot i have 3 taxers and 1 autside dfender that reason i not need any safe zone only 3 good spot and place wher i can stay with farming noob char plsss help me thx :) if you can plss make scren and best with place .
Mob Farming Spot 73+ [Nice EP]
01/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I found a nice spot for mob farming while i was questing at the Grizzlyhills http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5674/wowdbmaptz1 .png There are much of Humanoid mobs which die very quick and dont really deal dmg , until u killed the hole spot already the old respawned so u can farm non-stop i did about ~400k ep with my Paladin Goodluck & Havefun
Horde AOE Spot 33 - 37 ~
05/09/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hallo Als Hordler würde ich zum AoE leveln in den Duskwood gehen, bis level 33. Aber was dann? Go'Sheks Hof ist für Horde nicht angreifbar und die "Defiasfarm" im Arathihochland hat zuviele ranged dd's. Jemand ne Antwort?
Nice Hiding spot in BG (Horde)
09/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
there is a cool spot i like to hide out in BGs if we are having a showdown of flags. The spot is kinda like the root for alliance. it is located to the left of the portal out of the bg and you just jump up a couple times to the spot next to the pillar and you can hide there. Most people i meet in BG are unaware of this spot and wont find you but hunters can.
nice Farming Spot
06/27/2005 - Guild Wars - 11 Replies
seeing how in the next update later this week should patch this bug it wouldnt hurt to share this.. Alright this is soloble with most lvl 20 classes and can be easily done with 2 people. dont pick 3 or more to do it.. Basically you go to river side and well heres a video: http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s011469/runefarming.ra r that should show you how to get there.. Theres about 8 hill giants with a MAD RUNE DROP RATE... i have gotten like 6+ runes a trip. Friends of mine have gotten...