Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Gold, Easy. *As soon as servers are up*

Discussion on Quick Gold, Easy. *As soon as servers are up* within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Gold, Easy. *As soon as servers are up*

Undeath deck is getting a huge buff in 3.1.
Some cards might still be on your AH so buy them quick and watch prices go up!!

Currently : 85 Crit and chance on hit : 744-956 dmg (Shadow)
3.1 : 85 Crit and chance on hit : 1750-2250 dmg (Shadow)

Edit : Will be awesome for PVP
Edit : Grammar mistakes.
Old 04/20/2009, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
not only awesome for pvp....

gooooodlike for pvp

after 3.1 i logged in, went into a bg and my jaws dropped when i looked at the dmg meter.... 13% dmg came from this card... proccs and crits like hell! also profits from ebon plague

i tested some other bgs and it always made around 7-13% of my whole damage so its just a great improvement

pve around 3-5% (of ~2,7 dps)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :)
10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe" im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158 any help greatly apreciated xx
Quick Easy Levelers - REAL EASY TO USE !
12/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Ctrl + 1 Guard / Pet / EXP Skill Leveler Etc. Ctrl + 2 Intensify Leveler Ctrl + 3 Auto Scatter Ctrl + 4
Quick easy question.
10/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Could someone point me towards a spammer or repeater macro or bot for CO?
Quick and Easy way 2 make a Macro/Bot
04/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Here im re-posting this after i posted this once the other day my brother messes it all up Hi everyone, im posting this because i no tons of people who r lazy and dont fell like creating a bot or macro from scrach and also people who dont under stand certian things and ways 2 make a bot/macro well basicly 1 day i was on internet searching 4 a macro and i found the awsom program which works really good 4 macroing/botting this can do Spirt healer lvler taoaist lvler
Quick Easy Honor
02/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Make 2 macro buttons, one "/duel" the other "/concede" Set them up for easy access. Port to Moonglade during the Lunar festival (or whatever it is called) Offer to Duel the opposite faction Start to dual, wait for the windup, when they are about to hit you with a combo or something... Press "Concede" If they continue to attack you or hit you with any attack whatsoever, the guards will attack and kill them. Congrats you just gained an honor point.