Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How I make 6,900g a week doing almost nothing

Discussion on How I make 6,900g a week doing almost nothing within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How I make 6,900g a week doing almost nothing

I looked for this and did not see this. It may be commonly used but I know a lot of people do not know about it.

For this it will require this to start:

300g
Enchanting
The Mongoose enchant(looted from Moroes,100% drop now If I am right, he is easily soloable as a paladin.)
A server with people who do not know about the value of Void Crystals

***This is pretty server dependant***

Ok, for this we are going to sell the mongoose enchant for 300g. I personally use this chant on my pally and I know a lot of other people do too, as well as twinks.

You are going to need total:
11 Void Crystals(1-4g on my server)
40 Arcane Dust(1g/dust on my server)
8? Greater Planar Essences(Around 7g on my server)

These are the mats for one mongoose enchant= 300+g

Let's use the most expensive, all this will add up to 140g, which is the Icecrown Tourny dailies in them selves.

Ok, shatter 5 of the voids into Large prismatic shards. We now have the mats for mongoose, only costing us 140 gold!!! Now we wait for the bait and post in trade [2. Trade][Moneymaker]: WTS Mongoose chant, my mats only 300g!!!!

EcoNoob: I'll take it.

Wah luh, an easy 300g in 10 minutes of work. If you sell 4 of these a day you will make 6,900g a week. The location of my server will not be given out but it is an RP server on US alliance.

Thanks, and enjoy an easy 1200g a day only costing you about 400g.
Thanks
1 User