Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Curse Premium limited time

Discussion on Free Curse Premium limited time within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2012, 07:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Deal has expired. On login page. Please CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!
Old 07/31/2013, 20:26   #17

An easier way to do it is to make & upload a map for terraria. I did this in 2010 and have free recurring premium status every month
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinsheath View Post

Created 6 accounts and got 6 months.

This is how i did:

1. Create a fake account with an e-mail from Mailinator or dispostable - Let Them Eat Spam! and "@suremail.com" domain. Do not register with any random e-mail given by this website.
2. Account must be from United States. This is important! Or else, no code!
3. Add your code to in the "Coupon Redemption" section. You can do that multiple times. Each account created on Alienware is a different code. Just add the codes to the same Curse account 1-6 times.
4. If you have dynamic IP internet, reset it and create more accounts. At some point, the website will stop giving codes to de same IP.

I suggest to no not abuse this. I heard that the other codes posted in this section has been canceled. Some others didnt.

Enjoy while it lasts!

Source owned
Old 08/02/2013, 17:46   #18

Deal is expired.
Old 08/03/2013, 00:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovaldo View Post
Deal is expired.
OFC its expired its from back in 2012, but if anyone wants the updated cracked common.dll for the latest version of curse let me know and I'll put it up.
Old 08/03/2013, 09:24   #20

The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
I hereby close this old topic.
Please avoid it to create a post in a topic which hasn't been answered for a long time.
Feel free to leave me a private message in case there are any open questions. Please use the Report-Button if you're not fine with my decision.

#closed
Closed Thread