Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Useful]2 Homemade brew for the price of 1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Useful]2 Homemade brew for the price of 1

Sraaz in Ironforge gives you a [Homemade Brew] right ? And when give a love token to a guard and another one is nearby he will steal his heart , so you use this with Sraaz when he's next to a guard you talk to him he'll give you a gift with [Homemade Brew] but it won't use is heart and steal the guard one.

I don't execpt any rep for this but I thought it would be useful for lazy people

And as for horde it might work aswell , I don't know I play alliance so

ps: stolen content

« Warcraft Millionaire WOTLK Update | Hilfreiche sachen für Valentine Event »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] My homemade quest [5165]
04/26/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Hello all :) I have not much experience in C# but i atleast made this quest which are not done yet but i will give you all a taste on it so dont flame me for incorrect coordinates for npc and so on .... Go into C:\OldCODB\NPCs.txt and add this First of all we add the NPC that teleports you into the area And then the NPC that will give you the reward
Does Someone has pRO bot brew MACRO server New Chaos
09/29/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hello guys. I just like to ask if anyone here is playing at New Chaos pRO I'm looking for a bot brew macro I just got back after few years of quitting in RO and I really need bot brew macro. I have my old bot brew but its not working with the new server right now. Hope anyone who have knowledge in making macro can help me. Thanks a lot in advance.
Homemade aimpoint
08/23/2008 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
Ok, for all of you who need an aimpoint simply follow my directions. First, you need a 1 inch piece of tape and a sharpie. In the middle of the piece of tape draw a big dot with the sharpie marker. Next, go into game and scope in with your sniper rifle. Tape the piece of tape with the dot directly in the middle of the crosshair to your screen(Which makes an aimpoint). Then, just simply put the dot on an enemy and right click then left click(quick scope) to get a kill. Any questions, ask.
Infiltrator Visibility(homemade cloaksuit buff)
07/03/2006 - Planetside - 10 Replies
I was thinking about this, this value HAS to be clientside. I tried searching for it to give some homemade buffing to infils, but I had no luck since I'm a newbie at memory searching. Could anybody try to do it and tell me if it's possible to create an infiltrator visibility hack? I'm going to be working on it for a while, I'll get back to yo if I find anything.
Linverse's Homemade Bot
06/06/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies