Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Life and Times of A Ninja

Discussion on The Life and Times of A Ninja within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
The Life and Times of A Ninja

After reading the post about the Karazhan chess event exploit, i was looking forward to trying it out but it was patched soon after i read the post. Taking the chest wasn't impossible but was no longer easy. This is what i did.

Most of the time i would do this on Tuesdays because most of the guilds raid on that day. I would begin with simply asking "How far are you guys in kara?" The majority of the time they would answer back without thinking anything of it but when they did ask why or who am i, i would say "I am interested in applying to your guild" which usually intrigued them rather than scared them.

When asking, i was looking for a guild that had cleared the Opera event because after that it unlocks the pieces to the Chess event but if i were taking a friend inside that wanted gear i would look for a guild that had cleared or was going to clear the curator because there is a position in Curators room where you can stand to be in range of the loot from the chest.

I would try to get multiple guilds that were in the correct position for the Chess event just incase one of them didn't have any of the same members on that were in their karazhan raid.

Okay, the next thing i would do was simply take a screenshot of the guild list so i knew who was in their raid group after they had left.

Doing this wasn't always necessary if you can just remember a few names, or if you have an inside man.

After that i would make my way to Karazhan if i wasn't there already and wait until one of the few guilds i had targeted left the instance. Once they had left and were in a major city i would stand inside the gate next to the instance.

When i found someone who was in the raid i would invite them to group, convert to raid, promote them to leader, then jump in the instance to get saved. To keep them off their toes i would ask them to Queue me for a BG so i didn't look suspicious. You would be very surprised of how clueless people are ingame. I have had 100% success rate for 10 weeks straight. Even though i didn't need the gear i was still compelled to test my luck and the brain capacity of other players.

Making it to the chess event is still done relatively the same way as the original posted video but they have added stealth detection to the Fleshbeast outside the Princes room. I just use sprint and eveasion to run past him and instead of running around the stairs i run into the top stair which forces me to fall all the way down where i am safe to vanish because of the distance between me and the stealth detection mob. If i can get a quick video made i will try to do so.

NOTE: After doing this 10 times i have NEVER been contacted by a GM or got any type of suspension or ban. I've probably been reported 100 times for it though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2007, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol n1,

aber hab mal wo gelesen das istance klau bestraft wird. Naja bei uns hat ma einer von ner anderen Raid die ID *geklaut*, ( Also sein RAid war nich so weit wie der andere deswegen di aktion ) und ich hab ihn seither nicht mehr gesehen. Wurde reportet, aber reportet ^^. War zu Patch 1.8 Zeiten.
Old 08/25/2007, 13:51   #3

-

ich peils grad net...also hast du das chess event gesoloed?
oder kann man die truhe au ohne event looten? glaube nicht oder

Quik
Old 08/25/2007, 14:23   #4

ne, aber er klaut die ID, in welcher das Chessevent noch nicht gemacht wurde, die Hintertür aber schon offen is. und dann einfach kurz Chessevent machen und DING! du hast Epixx

der Weg is sonst auch irgendwo hier im Forum beschrieben, mit dem du zum Chessevent kommst
Old 08/25/2007, 14:26   #5

-

also hat er es gesoloed?

wenn ja hat man *** tries oder nur einen?
Old 08/25/2007, 14:59   #6

du hast soagar XXXXXXXX tries
Old 08/25/2007, 17:05   #7

*klugscheiss on*
fällt das eig. nich unter scamming?
*klugscheiss off*

nett

gruß :P
Old 08/26/2007, 20:39   #8

Ich weiß nicht, wie es euch geht, aber ich denke nicht, dass ich auch nur eine einzige Gilde finden werde, die genau an der Stelle aufhört.
Ich meine...warum sollten sie?
Old 08/27/2007, 07:12   #9

muss nachdem die hintertür auf ist noch was gecleared werden?
die kann man nämlich auch aufmachen ohne den **** davor zu machen.... einfach hinten rein, gegen die tür springen und rechtsklicken
Old 08/27/2007, 07:56   #10

Ohne Netlimiter kommt man solo eh nichtmehr hin da sie som Teile ja Unsichbar entdecken dings gegeben haben

Ach ja und die Gilde muss ja nicht da aufhören... Sie können ja z.b. auch beim Kurator aufhören weil auf dem Richtigen weg zum Event wäre da dann noch nen Haufen Trash der recht lange dauern würde. Aber der Normale weg is einem ja Egal weil man sich ja hin Exploitet

MfG
Old 08/27/2007, 09:30   #11

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,355
Hab den Text jetzt nicht 100% verstanden also welche vorraussetzungen müssen erfüllt sein damit man das chess event (alleine) machen kann ?
Old 09/28/2007, 13:56   #12

ich benutze immer noch meine methode die anscheinend fixed ist mit ein paar tricks

und nein ich wers nicht public machen wie der alte
Old 09/29/2007, 02:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieexee View Post
ich benutze immer noch meine methode die anscheinend fixed ist mit ein paar tricks

blub ?
Old 09/29/2007, 03:11   #14

lohnt sich eh nicht mehr nachdem die void crystals so wenig wert sind
is nur noch ne coole sache
Old 09/29/2007, 12:05   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieexee View Post

Wayne is Incoming...

BTT:Lohnt sich ja eh nicht mehr für die meisten, da man zu lange warten muss wegen ID und mann eh z.Z bei uns auf dem Server schnell ne Randomgruppe findet.