Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sineater's Easy Sauce Scam

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sineater's Easy Sauce Scam

well heres a scam I thought of while doing another scam kinda funny. this scam is for people that just cant convince people or dont have good social skills in other words noob scammers.

Okay here is how its done

1. Go to markeedragon.com
2. Find a person selling a god account (T5+)
3. ask em if they still have it blah blah
4. ask if you can see in game blah blah
5. okay so tell them youre interested and how much are they looking to get
6. they would usually ask for 600.
7. thats when you say something like "oh I really like the account can I buy it out for 700?"
8. (remember these people wanna get rid of the account offering more lets there scam guard down and gets em giddier then a asian school girl)
9. So you ask "how do you want to do this?"
10. Now okay this can be even easier for you they can respond two way
11. A) "Once I receive payment i'll give you the info)
12. B) "I'll give you account info first then you can send the paypemt")
13. If Option A happens then you simply agree
14. If Option B happens then omg you just got it without doing anything but flash virtual money you dont have.
15. Okay so unfortunatly you got option A.
16. So this is the "hard" part.
17. tell him that you have gotten scammed blah blah just make it hard to send that big payment
18. so finally you give him the option "ill send the payment after you give me the sq/a and change the email to mine for reassurence and can I get the phone number on the account? oh and by the way is that a phone i can contact you with?"
19. Of course hes gonna be like pfft yeah right.
20. But all you have to do is say what good is that info if I dont know the account name or anything.
21. They usually agree (I mean come on you can say the cd key and everything but what account does it belong to?)
22. Okay so youre done sit back relax a bit breathe in and out since youre heart is probably beating (mine did when i first started to scam)
23. Now go to the wow website and go to the "I cant remember my account name" link
24. Type in your email address he changed it to, now you have his account name
25. (dont forget to stall the guy say something like "okay sending payment now im getting a little lag"
26. retrieve the password and its yours.
27. Now what i suggest you do is have a wow/BC key ready to go.
28. You send 1 dollar to his paypal that way you can get his name and last name. if the first name and the first letter of his last name match then register a new wow account under the same name/last name.
29. start transferring his character to the new account that way there is no way in hell he can get it back.
30. If all goes well congrats on the new god character.

Suggestions

* Do this after 8 PM Pacific Standard time so they cant call and get everything back. (the weekends are perfect as well)
* Go to walmart and buy wow and BC open them carefully and return them so you dont waste money.
* Don't push for the info if he refuses then simply say "okay well thx anyways" (they always come back)

well goodluck and have fun scamming

Old 01/30/2008, 21:44   #2

I <3 your scams sineater

Old 01/30/2008, 21:52   #3

lol was soll daran jetzt toll sein? dann ruft der alte besitzer bei blizz an und der char. wird eh banned weil der name nicht übereinstimmt. naja wirklich bringen tut der scam nix...
Old 01/30/2008, 22:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggyone View Post
lol was soll daran jetzt toll sein? dann ruft der alte besitzer bei blizz an und der char. wird eh banned weil der name nicht übereinstimmt. naja wirklich bringen tut der scam nix...
28. You send 1 dollar to his paypal that way you can get his name and last name. if the first name and the first letter of his last name match then register a new wow account under the same name/last name.
29. start transferring his character to the new account that way there is no way in hell he can get it back.
30. If all goes well congrats on the new *** character.

Suggestions

* Do this after 8 PM Pacific Standard time so they cant call and get everything back. (the weekends are perfect as well)

Iggyone du bist so blöd bitte leech nur noch danke!

Old 01/30/2008, 22:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReckoningBomb View Post
30. If all goes well congrats on the new *** character.

Suggestions

Iggyone du bist so blöd bitte leech nur noch danke!
ah fu überlesen >.<

ok heute werden paar acc. scammed thx

mfg
Old 01/31/2008, 10:28   #6

acc scammen ist arm....

und nicht nur das es total arm ist sondern du musst auch noch für deinen acc bezahlen. Also entweder behälst du seinen char oder du hast 2 accs .... oder mehr je nachdem wieviele du schon hast.

Mir reichen meine 2 Accs und meine Chars sind alle ***** sogar der lezte 60iger :P.
Old 02/03/2008, 13:04   #7

elite*gold: 500
Received Thanks: 27,990
ähm, der sinn ist eher dahinter denn acc wieder zu verkaufen bzw seinen alten vk und denn neuen spielen.

spo ein t5-t6 char ist mehr als 300-400 euro wert in ebay und wenn du das paar mal machst dann haste shcon ne schöne summe zusammen
Old 02/06/2008, 18:20   #8

Du kannst den gescammten char auf dein account transferiern - dass ist der sinn denn du hasst dich vergewissert das er die e-mail an deine anpasst eben damit du >sicher< sein kannst das er ihn nicht wiederholen kann. Wenn 2 accounts die selbe e-mail adresse haben kannst du die chars transferiern.

Lest bitte was ihr da schreibt!
Old 02/07/2008, 14:00   #9

elite*gold: 500
Received Thanks: 27,990
Also soweit ich weiß müssen nur die Personal daten gleich sein und nicht die Email.

« How to scam K-mart for a game card! | [Scryer Only] Banish other players in Shattrath! »