Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Sindragosa Heroic - einfach wie nie!

Discussion on [Bug] Sindragosa Heroic - einfach wie nie! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 01/10/2011, 16:47   #16

elite*gold: 523
Wir waren gestern wieder, und es hat wieder einwandfrei geklappt, nachdem der letzte Drache tot ist, alle in den Raum nachdem Boss gespawnt war, und auch nach der Flugphase kam der Drache wieder.
Old 01/11/2011, 22:08   #17

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,335
Grad getestet - geht nichtmehr.
Old 01/12/2011, 22:11   #18

elite*gold: 0
Sag ich ja, und die aussage von thecrowley kann auch nicht stimmen, hab es wie gesagt vor ner woche schon getestet.
Old 01/14/2011, 00:09   #19

elite*gold: 0
icc is derzeit gnadenlos verbuggt...
sindra lässt sich in ihren raum pullen und kann dann garnix mehr
die Prinzen sind teils mehrfach gleichzeitig aktiv - bei 3 aktiven Prinzen gleichzeitig einfach zusammenziehen und bomben :P
bei festergut kommts schon mal vor, dass der tankdebuff nicht appliziert wird oder wieder ausläuft.
[I'm on a Boat] gibts derzeit unabhängig davon, wie oft jemand aufm anderen schiff war..

ma schaun was noch so alles in dem laden grade schiefgeht

Similar Threads Similar Threads
heroic coin bug
12/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
heroin coin bugs I discover this early morning... step on how its works find at g@merzplanet search it.... see photo
[Priest] Free Ice Blocks on Sindragosa
04/26/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
My guild discovered this exploit last night during one of our Sindragosa 25 attempts. A holy priest with the Spirit of Redemption talent can get an ice block, let it kill them, and bug it out once they enter spirit form. The block will remain there even after the person inside leaves spirit form. To exploit this bug, use it as a free wall to ALWAYS line of sight the Blistering Cold and/or stacking debuff in Phase 3. After noticing the bug, we repeated it by sending our entire raid in and...
heroic underbog, new way
08/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I was playing around with the Sethekk Halls, Underbog, Ramps rez trick and got to thinking that maybe there was a method to do it in BF too. After testing a bit I figured out how to do it. 1. Clear the first double pack. 2. Get naked, run into the pack directly in front of you and die. You can fear or get a hunter pet to train the mobs away to get a bit closer to the gate if you like but it's not necessary. 3. Do the rez trick. If you don't know how, all you do is hit logout without...
Bug. Heroic mode
08/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
If you set dungeon mode to heroic. you can bypass instances portal zone. atleast at Stratholme and you can enter "endless fall places and other fun".
How to get Heroic Chests
06/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 25 Replies
http://files.filefront.com/SPchests_0002.w...ilein fo.html%22