Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Dupe with server crash

Discussion on Gold Dupe with server crash within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Gold Dupe with server crash

Hey, im sure some of you have thought of this already, but im going to put it out there for the people that missed it. Im sure by now everyone has heard of crashing the server with a pvp team. If not heres how, Invite a member to a 5v5 team and logout before they accept and when they do accept the server cant react to the fact that the leader is offline and boom everyone dc's. Well the main point to this is if you ( or a friend do do this) then you can time it to trade your friend "x" amount of gold and crash the server right after. Then when it comes back it will be rolled back up to 5 mins. Results: you and your friend both have "x" amount of gold. Feel free to try it out. Peace

Another way to crash the server:

"Aight I found this today , if I was you I wouldn't use this because it can get your account banned and all but still I thought I would share it with you and let you decide what you want to do with it .

Ok so first you need a lvl 20 rogue ish ( can be done with others thing but rogue is much simpler ) and 1 more (any lvl and any class work ) you gotta have poisons , what you do is you start applying poison on a grey or white weapon and you open trade with the other guy , when you are applying the poison you put the weapon in the trade window ... the other guy click on ' trade ' so his part of the trade window become green , after when there is 0,2 sec left on the applying of the poison you hit ' trade' too so both trade windows are green , it will get stuck and freeze for a few sec then it will crash the server ,,,,

Have fun with this ,,, btw remember if I was you I wouldn't do this"

Thought this was common knowledge but i guess not USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU COULD GET BANNED!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2007, 19:48   #2

elite*gold: 10
mh da es nu public is wirds wohl netmehr gehn zumahl das arena zeug leider schon gefixxt wurde ^^

naja rogue hab ich net :/

trozdem nett =)
Old 09/07/2007, 21:13   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
sollte eigentl. jedem klar sein zumal wir die dupes mit servercrashes schon sehr oft besprochen haben
Old 09/08/2007, 15:00   #4

elite*gold: 0
does this crash EMU servers only? Or does it also work on retail servers?