Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Simple Chat Hack (Talk between Alliance and Horde)

Discussion on [Release] Simple Chat Hack (Talk between Alliance and Horde) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Simple Chat Hack (Talk between Alliance and Horde)

Simple Chat Hack
This program allows you to talk to and listen to almost every language in wow. Credits to wickermanz
  1. Create a folder on your desktop or anywhere else on your PC
  2. Extract the rar archive to the Folder you made on your desktop or wherever
  3. Make sure you extracted every single file in the archive (including all the DLL files)
  4. Double Click mspaint.exe
  5. Check to see the Wow.exe path is the exact path to your wow folder if not click the "..." and select your wow.exe file manually
  6. Click Launch, log onto your character.
  7. Now for a simple "understand and talk to Alliance/Horde hack" just click the Global Talk / Listen Checkbox
Now some optional features/steps

The box on the top left is the language you are talking for horde it is "orcish" for alliance it is "common" and the top right box is the language you want it converted to. The bottom left box is the language the player you want to listen to is currently speaking and the bottom right box is the language you would like it converted to.

If you want to talk to and listen to alliance do the following setup

Now if you want to talk to and listen to horde as alliance do the following setup

Finally here is a list of the available languages

Currently this hack is undetected but that does not mean it will not be in the future so use at your own risk. I have been using this hack on a private level for around 6 months now but now that I have noticed a lot of Paid Hack programs are forcing people to pay for this I might as well release it for free=)

Optionally you can rename the file Mspaint.exe to anything you want if for any reason Warden starts scanning process names.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

VirusTotal scan

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2010, 17:10   #2

Copy + paste from ******* at least say the name of the person who make it or ask him for a premmesion
Old 10/25/2010, 20:54   #3

The name is in the post.. read? at top

"This program allows you to talk to and listen to almost every language in wow. Credits to wickermanz"
Old 10/25/2010, 21:10   #4

Received Thanks: 1,169
If it's not allready in the epvp collection, this is a good post.

but don't forget: take credits, but give credits...

+thx for sharing

good tool anyway
Old 10/26/2010, 14:54   #5

need it to be started as admin on win7?
Closed Thread