Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stop anybodys fear

Discussion on stop anybodys fear within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I don't know how useful this is, but it's kind of an exploit. I found it today while in AV, a bunch of us were hacking away at the alliance's tank, when he used intimidaing shout to fear us all away.

Now as I used will of the foresaken to stop the fear, the same little blue animation appeared around everyone running and they all instantly stopped being feared. I was the one who the warrior was targetting when he feared.

What I'm saying is, if you are undead and you are feared, using WotF will bug and stop everyone's fear.
Old 02/15/2007, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Sry für OT aber warum haste keinen Ava mehr Ping ? =D
Old 02/15/2007, 23:34   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
ich hab ihn rausgenommen weil er es nicht getan hat , er war nämlich zu groß

-----
kann das mal bitte jemand bestätigen mit dem exploit ?
Old 02/15/2007, 23:36   #4

klappt nicht
zufall oder irgend ein anderer faktor hat noch mitgespielt
Old 02/15/2007, 23:44   #5

bitte noch eine bestätigung das es NICHT geht , dann is der thread zu
Old 02/15/2007, 23:57   #6

bei mir gings leider auch nicht :[ vieleicht nur zufall?
Old 02/16/2007, 00:21   #7

wenns irgendwann ma geht

pm an mich damit ich den thread wieder öffnen kann
#closed
Closed Thread