Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Solo Tame Son of Hakkar in ZG - VIDEO

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Founds this video while surfing Google Video. Shows how to invite some random person into your group to form a raid in order to get into Zul'Gurub and then by yourself tame a Son of Hakkar for your pet. This pet was claimed to be the #1 pet pre-burning crusade. So all of you people who cannot go to Burning Crusade yet or have yet to get there, check it out ^_~. Looks good to me!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=24...751677962&hl=en

« Up to 5.000 G /day ! [GERMAN] | Stealthed as every class »

Similar Threads
[Hunter] Tame worgen
07/08/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
1) after getting him to 60%, I used my fists with viper on to bring him to 51% 2) if he is at 51% directly press "ESC" so you don´t attack anymore 3) use the jump back ability 4) wyver sting on him 5) whatch the timer, if it is at 15 or 14...
[VIDEO] SOLO Ulduar's Dwarfageddon Achievement
05/23/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
YouTube - Soloing Dwarfageddon Achievement YouTube - Soloing Dwarfageddon Achievement This video is a guide I made on how to solo the Dwarfageddon achievement in Ulduar. I recorded this on the 25 man version, with a...
Solo Hakkar possibel ?
12/28/2005 - WoW Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
So ich habe mich gefragt ob ich vll hakkar solo killen könnte um so das herz endlich zu bekommen... Thx für jegliche Antwort MFg Kecks
Zul Gurrub -> Hakkar
11/10/2005 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
hab gerade gelesen er wäre per BWH killbar, sprich alleine ? Geht das ? Wenn ja wie bitte ? :) Bin gespannt
Zul'gurub Hakkar
10/03/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
also jeder weiss das hakkar durch diesen DoT den die Söhne beim sterben einen geben sich selbst killt nur leider ist die Gedankenübernahme und das heranpullen der Seelenschinder ziemlich nervig wenn man oben auf der Plattform wie es vorgesehen ist...