Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of bad BG's? Need fast honor? Click here

Discussion on Tired of bad BG's? Need fast honor? Click here within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
In silithus it is a world pvp event thing. There is geysuers called silithyst or something like that. If you go to your factions base (horde is south, near bronzebeard encampment, alliance is a bit north and west of that, other side of the path) there is a quest giver there that tells you to get silithyst. now everytime you get silithyst you get 19 honor. This is where the fast part comes in.

Get cheat engine and protect it, now if you want further protection search google for a process guard or something along the lines of that. Now run around silithus at around 6-10 speed and look for the geyseurs, they are small white/greayish things with orange dust clouds around them, quite easy to spot. Grab one and bring it back to the base, 19 honor easy. You can get easily 1 every 1-2 minutes, which makes for 600-1200 honor an hour, better than most bgs. Best time to do this is off hours, where no one can see you speeding around, if someone does see you, blame it on lag and be more careful. Enjoy
Old 01/09/2007, 10:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello does the live realms of WoW detect cheat engine and process guard? how wat do u mean by protect it?
Old 01/09/2007, 10:59   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Icystealer@Jan 9 2007, 10:54
Hello does the live realms of WoW detect cheat engine and process guard? how wat do u mean by protect it?
Yes but they had'nt banned anyone yet. Well few people only.

Fact is that CE inject its code in WoW and warden detect code injection.
Old 01/09/2007, 11:34   #4

I had considered this when i was using the cheat engine to win a small bet using the silithyst you find thinking i can get a nice ammount of honor if i use this to my advantage, I used cheat engine 5.3 and i am not banned.
Old 01/09/2007, 13:40   #5

Not yet! But on the next Ban Wave your Account is Toast becouse a friend of mine got Banned for Speedhacking with Cheat Engine on the Last Ban Wave
Old 01/10/2007, 03:54   #6

so it is detectable is there a way to stop warden in detecting it?