Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WSG into the horde river 2.0.1

Discussion on WSG into the horde river 2.0.1 within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
i found this 1 day while i was really bored its simple ur able to go into the river/stream/thing at the horde base in WSG u will become completly invulnerable to everything except a GM's .kill

Old 12/23/2006, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
walljumping should be added as a new esport

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] River Shore Glitch
12/18/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies
As some of you have asked this before, so I made a little tutorial of it. YouTube - River + Shore Glitch As to how to train golem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWm_qcIiUWw Note: You can 1hko these guys with stone golem + clay cylinder.
[Exploit] Walking on Courcle river
09/13/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
This is a guide to walk on the rafting river or courcle. The original way-If you accidentally disconnect or have severe lag right when the boat sinks after the race, you will log on finding yourself on water. The way i like to do it, open up task manager and click end task. A window should pop up saying the program is unresponsive or something and you have to press end now. The thing is you can only do this when you are being transported back to the beginning spot of the raft. If u dont get...
Is it still possible to walk on the rafting river?
04/13/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Is it still possible to walk on the rafting river? And if so how? I know its a glitch, but I'm not sure how to get onto the water. Thanks.
Jumping the river in AZ
06/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I don't know if this has been said before, maybe it's old news ... I searched but didn't find it, so: Did you know that you can jump across the river in the central map in AZ (the one from where you get to MZ) at its narrowest place (upper 1/3 of the map). I find it helpful to get to huge snakes after taking the GC to the MZ portal.