Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming for Champion's Seals!

Discussion on Farming for Champion's Seals! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming for Champion's Seals!

While personally ******** up in ToC:Heroic (5man), I noticed there is a way to farm Champion's Seals.
Basically, what you do is:

#1 Find a group, clear the ****, engage the boss.

#2 Make sure you die before the boss dies, release before its killed!

#3 Run in after the boss is dead, doing this will prevent you from getting any badge/gear that dropped, BUT, you can loot the Champion Seal! You won't get saved to the instance, so you can redo this as many times as you wish, though unfortunately you'll have to find a new group every time.
However it's great if you are just missing a few Seals for a new mount or an item, or if you simply want to increase the ammount of seals you get every day!

I hope atleast a few of you will find this to be useful, I doubt this is a depost as I did some searching before posting.
And for those who thinks it's useless, think twice! If you're a tank or a healer you will easily get 10+ groups a day even though you keep leaving them (you might be hated, but just fake a dc or whatnot). This basically gives you over 40 seals a day from just the instance itself!
In other words, you can farm the mount in just two-three days
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 13:02   #2

You copied this from a guy on *******. Why would you do that?
I made this account, only because of your stupidity. This is not your post. You should not take credit for it. You should give all credits to jolle_103 from *******.

And don't even bother saying you posted this first, because you didn't! - Now. Go fail some other place.
Old 07/19/2010, 13:04   #3

jitsuk is a known leecher who posts stuff from other boards.
he did never claim to be the one discovering or writing the guide so just be happy
Old 07/19/2010, 14:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
While personally screwing up in ToC:Heroic (5man), I noticed there is a way to farm Champion's Seals.
Basically, what you do is:

#1 Find a group, clear the shit, engage the boss.

#2 Make sure you die before the boss dies, release before its killed!

#3 Run in after the boss is dead, doing this will prevent you from getting any badge/gear that dropped, BUT, you can loot the Champion Seal! You won't get saved to the instance, so you can redo this as many times as you wish, though unfortunately you'll have to find a new group every time.
However it's great if you are just missing a few Seals for a new mount or an item, or if you simply want to increase the ammount of seals you get every day!

I hope atleast a few of you will find this to be useful, I doubt this is a depost as I did some searching before posting.
And for those who thinks it's useless, think twice! If you're a tank or a healer you will easily get 10+ groups a day even though you keep leaving them (you might be hated, but just fake a dc or whatnot). This basically gives you over 40 seals a day from just the instance itself!
In other words, you can farm the mount in just two-three days
German:

Es gibt einen Weg in PdC Hero (5 man) die Siegel des Champions zu farmen!

1. Lege den Trash und pulle den Boss.

2. Sei sicher das du stirbst, BEVOR der Boss stirbt und lass deinen Geist frei.

3. Nachdem der Boss tot ist betrette wieder dei instanz. Du kannst zwar keinen Equip looten aber das Siegel und zwar ohne eien ID zu bekommen. Dies kannst du beliebig oft wiederhohlen.

------------------------------------

Aber ich frag mich wie man als z.b. Tank sterben will? auße rman kennt 5 leute die da mitmachen aber da bekommt dann ja immer nur 1 keine id weil der boss muss ja sterben

mfg
Old 07/19/2010, 16:36   #5

elite*gold: 11
dann ist er halt ein leecher, interessiert nur solche leute wie euch und es schadet niemanden wenn er hier was postet und ihr beiden könnt dagegen eh nix machen deswegen flame off am besten.. danke fürs posten, ich finds hilfreich..
Old 07/19/2010, 21:24   #6

ya super hilfreich, kuck aufs datum
Old 07/19/2010, 23:38   #7

nice one!